2012年11月13日星期二

monster beats sister one mouthful

Is to wait he to talk, Sung Chang Gung blunt double of Englishes they put to put a hand and let them arrived ownly and after death, then pointed at a pair of Englishes to remaining Wa way:"Just I have already said, I at the time of coming drive you ground the pupil stops my with the net in East China Sea B gold scale boat is too.
The D Chang that worked properly a Jiao temple at that time way the friend advised a solution, I also wanted to walk faster and then didn't realize at that time and otherwise and early discarded this how many don't know the guy of immensity of the universe, arrive to connect my younger sisters to dare to grasp well and incredibly now, really be my Sung Chang Gung to humiliate so much?Still say what don't want to hold up their natural intelligences, very big tone, my a none of persons who spends to rob dares to say so, you with what?Dare to also come to E eyebrow to cause disturbance, the courage isn't small!"
Remaining Wa is one Leng, her hasing never thought the other party is the person who spends to rob and also together work properly person's understanding of Jiao temple, in East China Sea have to offense the other party, in the mind after calculating for a while strong say with smile:"Just the pupil is unreasonable, also have no a knowledge, think oneself's self-discipline of be best ground, our method Jues are in the eyes of way friend nature is not calculate what, business and the affair here of East China Sea I generation the pupil compensated a gift toward the way friend."
Finish saying, she formally went a gift, then continued way:"As for say E eyebrow ground affair, I defy their ground Jiao wildly just, and they are again my enemy opponent of good friends, one is the other party don't respect us, open a mansion to connect a formal invitations have never given we, two is that they once ruined an overseas spread a fairy ground hole mansion, for of is that the somebody else didn't give them these so-called proper way dedications to work properly a medicine to allow it to pick.
How can the such violent in action let a public?I am to be subjected to a person heavy give, again Kua big, so to once this opportunity to seek disturbance turn over, at the same time is also spread to fix to export for my overseas bad annoy, such as if he E eyebrow the parties open mansion success, of the flame of anger can be more prosperous in the future, our overseas spreads to fix to have all of way outs when the time comes is two say, for the violent in action of E eyebrow I think that a friend realizes than me?"
She sees Sung Chang Gung knit the brows to contemplate, know that the other party idea moved and continued to say:"Although the E eyebrow parties doesn't invite us this time, the idea saves slight, a then vegetable the Mei is lifetime, a good many lends, the inconvenience openly denounces and punishes, two come the host are very civilities, the at present main various person is all shutting hole and going a method, treats and accepts again the most thoughtful, it certainly can not without cause turn over a face.
I also know they this because want to open a mansion to be everyone's noodles to do appearance, back ground inside not know what ghost Yu trick, but I also not is an impervious to reason person, the somebody else has never turned over a face I nature not stretch hand to hit persons, so visit a few friends, the time come back just met someone to invade, I let the pupil come back first, didn't want to ask for so matter, although is a pupil recklessly, but also excusable."
Xie Jia sister one mouthful with one voice way:"Hum!You say of arrive agile, your disciple of no use plot secretly against a somebody else, you are a shameless ghost Yu trick, Kui are you still not bashful to say a person!"
Remaining Wa complexion tiny Wen way:"You 2 is who the kid of house, so can't talk, my pupil is unreasonable, Be getting more reckless, I have already compensated a gift, how do you still want?How can talk so?"
Thank Lin Guan next small nose way:"My sister nameds to thank Ying, I am Xie Lin, my father is Wu Yi Shan to thank a true person, our teacher is slight cold spirit of mountain Ni, also have the gold clock leaf Bin from lord in island is me sister's aunt, hum!We since the childhood be talk so of, how?We say that the true words were also wrong, you originally be plot secretly against, ifing not that seeing the English male's elder brother was severe you can compensate a gift and hum!"
"Leaf Bin?Originally you are her close relatives, arrive is me have no eye."Originally still liked the remaining Wa of Xie Jia's sister very much, was cold to come down the face on listenning to the niece whom they are leaf bins.
Sung Chang Gung lightly asks a way:"Leaf way friend have enemy with remaining lord in the island?The child naivete talks to make a turn, thinking to remaining lord in the island can't dispute with them?"
Remaining Wa shakes head a way:"I have no enemy with leaf Bin and just see her with a revolting feeling, the affair in those early years really teaches life spirit, in years past I travel over small South Pole adopt ice three, meet with her on the field ice, I due to seeing her livinging prettily power also still not bad, have heart to become friends with, but I take words on exploring her tone, this leaf Bin unexpectedly says she vegetable pleased quiet, peacetime in addition to 23 bosom friends, easily don't go back and forth with outsider.
She Cuo phrase although pole is from the Qian, but clear is to have already seen an idea of refusing to me, I had already had spirit, at that time after slightly talking to break up, I haven't to dispute with her, there is heart becoming friends with, connect she the gold clock is in the island for three times, her pupils all push to say teacher already he, this at first take uncertain true or false affair, but gift still contacts, I go to her there, how should she also return to visit once.
For this I still stay to have and then win to look for me!Of words, but she always also non-arrival my western Ming island go and wait me a little bit ex- years of meet in the left short cut of Wu Yi Shan, far hope clearly is her, wait me follow rush through go to, she already invisible avert from.
I meet West Lake super mountain after Tang Mei Wu Yue way friend, he but pole say that leaf Bin is really not pleased to hand over knot with outsider, disposition such, definitely not- arrogant, would be a Yue way friend at she good friend Xie Shan Zuo up once met twice, sometimes meet, also only slightly some head namely go.
Is such a the self-contained person is from the life, why this time also arrive E eyebrow?Be not don't like associating?Originally I had spirit, but you saw her these two kids and talked thus had no courtesy, also saw its person how also not.
I once listenned to the name of way friend and knew that you have been all aring doing a rightness with E eyebrow and want to come to also want to have an activity this time, rather we together how?Everyone is also regarded as not to beat not to acquaint with and is how is a friend?"




Is the first to melt the mountain and stream chapter 353 to continuously show up

Idea Sung Chang Gung that beats to remaining Wa in the mind certainly understands, but he also has his own consideration and pondered to descend him light tunnel:"The so-called way is different, not and mutually in order to strive for, I want to want to let remaining lord in the island disappoint this time, I before together the E eyebrow parties did rightness not false, but this momentary and that temporarily also, I the purpose in those early years was already to basically come to a, harassment break like this become outdated of affair I no longer did,monster beats.
As for do I want to do how to act?The nature is to can not say more now, since your attitude is quite good, I also not much say what, the affair that took place before now now does just, you have what viewpoint, have what want to do of though do, as long as mighting as well harm me to go, you gratitude and grudge from the same other people I also ignore, your pupil if come to harass me again and I nearby of person, that result I can not say.
Moreover the give you come to cause disturbance of the friend is five set partieses of ten thousand wonderful fairy Gu Xu Fei Niang?If is that I receive to advise you 1, give up, my nature wills says with her after waiting the affair here to end, how say that I am her to become sworn eldest brother, this small face I miss she or can give of, now don't lead today, hereafter decree by destiny again add contacts."
Remaining Wa is one Leng, after re- saluting just way:"Now that Sung way friend don't pursue, my nature would like to now the Jie lead, my friend is exactly five set partieses of ten thousand wonderful fairy Gu Xu Fei Niang, just having never thoughting a way the friend is his elder brother, this was the flood to hurtle Long Wang Miao, as for my activity, now that promised Xu Dao You, how all want to order what, however we can't definitely trouble a friend again."
Sung Chang Gung ordered to nod, on waving hand to let out own inborn sword machine, together purple golden light China is one Shan, bind to ride on five females' one bird and 18 gold sign corpse disappearances to disappear, leaves remaining Wa teacher and pupil several people to stand over there.
See them walking.That man's lowering the head a station don't talk over there, but that four hands four feet of three Xiang poverty the female then is contemplating, the dissatisfied way of Chu Ling who wears blue clothes:"Teacher, you today how?That man has what isn't a ground fairy fantastically?Is afraid of, you as for lower the head so to him?We small Peng Lai west Ming island a several 10 people still use afraid he?"
"Is unbridled!Does your battle's wearing my doter incredibly dare be thus rash?The ground fairy has what fantastic?That is the peak of among the living to exist, our adding to three island lords of teacher to have no one in the west Ming island is a ground of fairy, what are you unrestrained?I ain't afraid he.But is today's affair originally is your not right.Seeing to me is to indulge you too much, humed!Return to say again."
Remaining Wa noodles doesn't after scolding a take Yu ground Xun and then turn golden light to fly into that jade building inside, three Xiang poverty the female wait a person also continuously heel go in, the injustice of that male pupil full belly, oneself didn't do what, how chase me even if in go to?But remaining Wa the noodles sink at present like water, connect doter ground pupil always Chu Ling all the Xun scolded, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论