2012年11月21日星期三

beats by dre uk alas !My father

All day long Hualong ,Fashengliou and two princes ,in the Great Hall on the idle waiting for .relationresultThe two Prince highness ,if you this on the throne ,court presiding enchanter this position will belong to me .
Method the holy calm said .relationresultRest assured ,uncle Leo ,I promise to you will give you . LANDesk quickly replied .From the tone of his voice also can be seen ,seems to have wins the volume of shaking .
relationresultHis Royal Highness Prince two ,believe you also won forget to give me a promise . Hua Longtian also chimed in .relationresultDark heart,after listening to scold: that ?If you told me to have a use value ,I on the throne will bring you out .
relationresultWant to go to,,is not to say ,and respectful replied : rest assured ,dragon day my uncle ,I ascended the throne after will send you the Hualong Legion replace War Tiger legion .
, relationresultHa-ha.Uncle I like ,as long as I Hualong regiment can press the shit War Tiger army ,I will work for your highness effectiveness . Hua Longtian is also happy to Schenectady said .
? , relationresultChapter seventeenth Royal drama (below) , relationresultAfter a long time,the king Silien also in the sky with caresses went to the hall ,then slowly walked to sit on the throne .
Sy ;relationresultFather ,you are old ,is the step ,let me take you, I will let my father enjoy complete year . LANDesk slowly moving simply said ,as though as unalterable principles .
Sy ;relationresults no use,my father ,you will need to do so .If you want to take the throne to the cowardly brother ,I will not .He was born a few years earlier than me ,why he could not go to work ,get everything .
LANDesk calmly replied .Sy ;relationresultSilienbefore looking at the familiar and unfamiliar to the two son ,was also a tingling, and breath muttered : if my father I don promise ? Sy ;relationresultSorry ,now is not the father of you time .
To tell you the truth ,I have received the message ,and tiger army has been defeated ,Li tiger Marshal also died ,and now I have control over the Empire more than strength ,the remaining three Empire super Legion I also broke the two .
Father you are not resist ability ,or from the political to the age . LANDesk calmly replied .Sy ;relationresultSilienafter hearing will remain calm ,shouting a beast and then spit out the sandy blood .
Next to the big prince sky to soothe a Silien chest ,let my father slow slow .Sy ;relationresultBrother ,are you crazy ?You have my father ?To tell you the truth ,I did the king that mind ,father to the position came to you ,but you now .
.. ... Si Jie turned back stand up and glared at the gdansk .Sy ;relationresultHum !Deceptive ,dr dre beats!My father really to the throne to my words should have said to me ,why wait until now .
LANDesk ruthless acoustic replied ,his face with a little angry .Sy ;relationresultG ,I really disappointed with you ,very disappointed . Silien breath to helpless sorrow .Sy ;relationresultThefather words are very disdain ,immediately turned outward shouted: come ! Suddenly out of a large number of outside body stained with blood of the Hualong regiment soldiers entered the hall .
Sy ;relationresultSilienseen after a gulp ,and vomiting blood ,shake and crumble to standing instability ,urgent fury asked : what are you doing ? Sy ;relationresultNo ,but my father to your family came in I afraid of the outside people will bother ,so put out all the guards to kill .
His father and brother Sikebuli will kill eyes ,then shouted : come ,put two of them down to take good care of good ,if there is anything wrong with you go to the underworld . Sy ;relationresultIs ! A group of soldiers surrounded by two people .
Sy ;relationresultWho ah ,why I gave birth to a such a beast ? Silien old himself ,was a lonely and sad ,and from the mouth spit large blood ,then he closed his eyes fell softly ,a legendary king of the Empire would be his son to live life is dead .
Sy ;relationresultNo.Sje tears a hoarse voice, distressed his father in his arms ,and then went back to his hate glared at Petropavlovsk had said : hum !You may also take me to kill it, or you will regret ! Sy ,beats by dre uk;relationresultThesky say ,seems not to have heard, in fact ,the heart is a pain ,beats dr dre,then closed his eyes to the soldiers said : alas !My father was properly buried, tell the world .
He also saw a face sad daze live ,said : brother ,you go, I won ,I will not regret this decision . Sy ;relationresultSubsequentlythe returns to serenity ,Grand Prince sky can only quietly left the Royal Palace ,in he steps out of the first step ,sky turned around and said firmly : father ,look at it, I will become a real king .
Sy ;relationresult...... Sy ;relationresultOn this day has passed,what happened to the palace fighting tiger family also has the ability to know .But only the master of the house in the family to have the right of other people in the Empire ,but no rights .
So the war tiger family not to take any action ,but quietly waiting for Master Li tiger back .Sy ;relationresultAt this point,the Thunder Tiger hunkered down in room bed meditation ,feel the magic elements ,Thunder Tiger also entered the best state .
In addition to his fire has reached the top level mage ,and his other series element in a little more than a month has made breakthrough .At the same level for the battle ,Thunder Tiger is invincible ,as he had six spells and magic, so his body magic than the same level too high .
Sy ;relationresult...... Sy ;relationresultSy;relationresultThis has gone onfor several days ,victory ,also ascended the throne, he will be in two days back to the royal .While the war tiger family has not received the bad news of the defeat of Li tiger ,tiger family fight all also is facing great crisis .
Thunder Tiger also in this crisis began to move toward his road to legend ... ... ? , relationresultThe eighteenth chapter of family crisis .relationresultWar Tigerfamily ,fierce tiger sat heavily in the hall ,was looking at all : not landing to the master of the house ,now have not yet returned, no news came !Now the Royal has been in turmoil, perhaps we war tiger family are involved ,we have any suggestions .
Just finish another sweep the one eye .Sy ;relationresultYeah ... The Hualong family can come to our family disadvantage ,if the master of the house will come back soon enough . Fierce tiger reluctantly shook his head ,looking worried . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论