2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com ain in a twinkling h

, The list hand basically makes not.
However can the list hand not make this orange Long Fu?Of course not BE, be like big ax all of weapon attacks like this greatly open to greatly match, although the list hand makes, can not suddenly change to recruit while attackstoning of, if greatly open this kind of to greatly match to attain bottom, that don't go as well.
"Ha ha, come!"That night will see me after becoming the weapon in the hand to orange Long Fu immediately offend to come over toward me, the big ax in the his hand is from the top toward inclined split down.
Lookinging at the night will split of big ax, the my list hand can not resist, can connect to back a several and avert from night will of split shot, the right hand holds tight orange Long Fu's end tip at the same time, on the hand on pulling a to jilt, orange Long Fu immediately rounded my body to revolve to fly and jilted from the this place to after death, then again revolved back, toward night will horizontal cut pass by.
The night makes my lists hand canning also jilts and turns big ax, dynasty he Be horizontal to cut in the past, looking at to cut soon so quick big ax, he didn't dare to use violence as well the machine blocked and was like big ax weapon like this, only on making up and vigorously, basically is the very difficult space blocks, he also canned be a to urgently stop, then an after the Yang poured arch and averted from orange Long Fu of horizontal cut, orange Long Fu from his once cut before the chest, unfortunately I now only a hand, otherwise my affirmation can orange Long Fu urgently came to a stop and changed to bump shot downward to attackstone night will, unfortunately I only have an only have, connect and change an orange the directions that Long Fu Heng cuts all very difficult, can let orange's Long Fu is from the night once cut above before the chest.Then continue again to lend dint to continue Long Fu of orange to revolve, the body turns 1 turns again, orange Long Fu Be again horizontal to cut to come over, I use to make an effort this time orange Long Fu depress, with the night that the diagram cuts to pour an arch waist will.
That night's willing respond is rather quick, legs direct one Deng, the whole body falls back backward, at the same time for more safely moving out of the way.His unexpectedly letting body is at the time of falling back.Is direct to fall flop to go to the ground, this makes me again revolve to cut shot to also end up in nothing, and the night also makes me after willing fall on the ground even if again continuing to revolve can not also shoot him.Have to turn 2 turns again, let to turn to come to a stop soon, the step also steps backward at the same time.Will draw back distance with that night by fighting for.
Night after willing fall on the ground, immediately one plays a leg arch waist, from the ground on jumping but rising, then the hands grasp big ax and keep stabbing to come over toward me by ax point.
Looking at night to come to ground sting to big ax, due to just revolving to stop orange Long Fu my foot has already canned not quickly keep up with and have to backward a Qing side body, then again is an after arch waist, avert from night will of sting shot with immediately after of next hit.
"See a leg!"Orange Long Fu now make not and up and vigorously.I have to a quickly turn round, toward approaching to come over of night will anti- kick out one feet, this feet keep kicking toward the night will of noodles door.That hasing never thoughting me will suddenly and by foot attackstone, result drive kicked just wear.However I this feet kill to harm dint not big, just kick the face the night a slanting, then foot connect back a several just.
"How can you by foot attackstone?"This night would unexpectedly by foot attackstone to have intention to see to me, was after kicking one feet immediately shouted loudly by me.
"Who say to fight to can not by foot attackstone."I returned a , then the foot step forward 2 and make the orange ax blade of Long Fu Di stop at I ground after death, then I hold the right hand of the orange Long Fu Fu's handle, an upward ex- jilt to put, orange Long Fu from behind round a crest from the beginning toward front chopped down down, and I still control's living the ax blade noodles of letting orange Long Fu will split to chop down down toward the night.
"!"The night won't back anti- enter, the hands Be horizontal to hold the ax handle of big ax, use the ax handle that the ax handle held up my ground orange Long Fu, while orange Long Fu's ax blade cut night the ground is after death.
"Hey Hey."Seeing the night will unexpectedly use anti- the direction entering hold up my ax handle and make my attack end up in nothing, I not only don't worry quilt night the deceit enter and on the contrary smiled, the orange on the hand Long Fu temporarily had no dint to bring up,beats dr dre, so as for handle that is simply to fist ax, then backward on pulling, in the night head behind of the ax blade was immediately taken out by me back, if the night won't evade confrontation with, his head isn't opened into two halfs by the sharp ax blade, will be also opened an one flesh and blood to come out.
When night would see my smiling face, also know danger, the hands were upward made an effort on pushing, orange Long Fu Ding rose and made I the ground took out shot to have no to harm night will.
"Eat my one feet!"At this time night anti- dynasty I kick out one feet, because orange Long Fu be risen by the crest, make the my body haven't signed steady, can not evade confrontation with an attack, the chest is scored goal one feet, kick I flew to back to go out, the orange on the hand Long Fu also because of selling but.
"Ha ha, eat my one ax again!"The night will see me the big ax sell and enjoyed more, the foot hurtles a front two, the hands hold of the big ax keep splitting down toward me.
Had no the orange Long Fu Di's weight to lead long to make, anti- make my body be getting clever more, the night attackstones ground basically harm not arrive I, I right on the spot a dozen rolled and then averted from, then a jump to spring up and face empty will kick out to count feet toward the night, although this several feet all drive the night will take out the hand of time to blocked down, however still kick night
It is unsteady, was forced to connect to back several squares to stop down.
Had no leading long of weapon to make, on the contrary make my attack more relentless, although have never used an orange Long Fu directly the attack beat so much hurt, quickly kick leg and boxing to beat, make that night will also have no dint to return shot in me, can keep resisting.
"1000 catties fall to!"I suddenly jumped night will of top of head, from his fall to trample down downward with 1000 catties above.
The night will be just attackstoned to beat somely to receive in a row by me and suddenly disappeared in my attack, then again suddenly discovered that I appeared in his top of head and had already come to not and urgently evade confrontation with, however O.K. just his hands take of the big ax is beaten by my continuous attack raise top of head, at the right moment make an effort to raise now, hold up thousand catties of of my the heavy pressures bottoms for falling to to trample with the ax handle.
"!"Because I stand on the night will of top of head, in addition to the foot tramples of the ax handle of big ax,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, there is no other to be lent dint, have to raise one feet, then quickly trample again under, continue to fall to with 1000 catties of the dint will press down the night, before taking advantage o that night will haven't returned to dint, thoroughly press to crouch down he.
"Drink~~" night will although be pressed by me body the bottom change, the double feet have already curved as well to be straight,he is finally still the power of crest the heavy pressure that live me, then slowly the crest rise, and along with his crest, my next press of the dint is also more and more small, till the last the weight that will leave me.
"Mount Taishan presses a crest!"Seeing the night will already raise oneself slowly, again don't add the words of dint, will be flown the crest by the night, then be made track for the words of shot, oneself even the opportunities for evading confrontation with all have no, so I can continue to put together, double foot curved, then make an effort to start to play, the whole individual starts to fly air, then one Be slingbacks to turn over, the legs again descend to trample, trampling the night will return to not and urgently take back of the big ax ax is in the handle, this bottom presses of dint, ratio just of 1000 catties fall to and weigh several best times, and again is in the night crest rise of, suddenly loosen to open again in a twinkling heavy pressure, make the night will rise again to pay to can not hold up, being pressed by me must have already knelt down one feet, while the hands hold of big ax also still just the bitterness bitterness prop up.
"Drink!"I shout at top of voice, the double feet again descend to press, however in a twinkling start to jump again, at under press of after dint send out, quick from the night will of the big ax up jumped down and fell in the night will of in front.
My suddenly leave and make the night will temporarily respond not to come over, the big ax in the hand was unexpectedly flown for crest to go out by himself by him.
"The Teng dragon goes out to sea!"I fall to the ground behind also have no any stop over, and then quickly lend dint to start to play, double the feet are horizontal to fly toward the night will of the chest kick to go, night will because the hands raise at the top of head, and because I suddenly leave, descend press of dint moment disappearance, make fierce crest of his hands go up, not only fly own big ax crest, but also also not and urgently accept a hand time to defend, chest drive I in a row kick medium number feet,cheap dr dre beats, this several strength for feet aren't small, kick night before the chest bang bang number ring, the whole individual's flying 78 meters is far.
"Die!"Kicking to fly night will after, I quickly stretch hand, will fall in the a part have already changed to return handle-like in shape sky of Long Qi to change to absorb to come over, morrow toward the night will hurtle in the past, sky Long Qi in the hand became to again change magically ax in Chengkong University, then again behind split forward Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论