2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 12a3iq

Is it really this thing? '

     Fat carefully listened to, it seems, and nothing to chase, whispered to me, how? You do not know anything, dare next to the tomb? Do you know,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 15l6up, to the Lu Shame king, he is doing? '

     I heard, it seems from his mouth and pulled out something,ugg boots uk, and asked: Is not a little Princes only heard by Yinbing war.

     Very light and despise the fat fart looked at me one: I told you, this so-called War of Lu Wang, that the so-called by Yinbing war, in fact, is a fan of the Tianda lie hidden in the tomb mystery If I do not tell you, you guessed head guess.











     Volume I, Chapter XVI Qixing Lu Wang, little hands

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:06 this chapter word count: 3851



     The past few years I did the antique and rubbings business of accumulated experience of many Man, this line test your eyesight is to see things, but also Man, I saw this fat, it is not an honest man, would like to find out news from this person mouth to talk about things than excited he so pretended not believe he looks like, says: said something, you have to really know you and like head flies in Here wild guesses?

     Sure enough, on what fat,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 64x6ln, take the torch took a look at my face, said: your kid do not believe? But actually do more than a month of preparation work before my fat Lord to, you know this Lu Shame king is doing to know by Yinbing is how is it you know ghost Yuxi what,cheap ugg boots? I do not speak, his proud smile: I tell you, this Lu Shame king, say it was a general, in fact, that the white and, like us, is an inverted bucket.

     I suddenly remembered, Uncle said something similar, but I'm not able to understand, in the end is how they see it, the fat man went on: But people are more powerful than us down Doudao champion that silk manuscripts records, that Lu Shame king's forces, mostly during the day and rest at night march, and often all of a sudden, the whole forces disappear, then suddenly see in another place, and they've been to the place, often 'graves and more dilapidated, and asked,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 02c8ji, also the best Zeyue Yinbing', you say we materialism proletarian revolutionary workers,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 88c2sb, how the world may believe there is such a thing Yinbing! they must be everywhere dig grave Tomb, be found grave soil passive, says Lu by Shame Wang, the tomb of the soul, the so by Yinbing said it four spread that when these people are very superstitious, and later on pass God call their God.

     I am not very confident, saying: You alone, these information to do this conclusion would be too arbitrary bar

     Fat man stared at me strange I interrupted and said: Of course, more than such a point of evidence, the most direct evidence is that this the Seven Stars suspect coffin, history records, first of grave robbers use because they consciously Tomb numerous, fear after death was to the same fate, so by virtue of their experience, design the virtual coffin of the Bureau. they think, regardless of the organ and then ingenuity, but also the bar could not grave robbers, the only way is to let them do not decide, can not start with these seven a coffin, in addition to a true master coffin, the other six, no matter which was mistakenly opened, are narrowly escaped death, which is not the dark crossbow is located sorcerers to the Song Dynasty, the Bureau gradually some hotshots clever disabilities flourish, this design from inglorious career, ordinary people feel unlucky and put seven coffins in a grave, the spending is too high.

     I think this looks very sloppy fat, did not think that there is such a profound knowledge,ugg boots uk, could not help feel a King, but I think he should have not finished, asked, So as you say, that there is no way to distinguish which is main coffin? fat pat probably seen the changes in my attitude, very proud of: Look, you kinda studious little comrade, my schooling Confucius regret not rolled

没有评论:

发表评论