2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook investigate this le

The exhibition will present the growth of explosion."
I say:"Ms. Yu, do you see how we carry on producing power alienation and company registration?"
The Yu Feng sings to say:"Registration of the affair is very easy, my having a relatives is supervisor's this affair in the industry and business.However produce a power alienation total carry out various procedures together, opposite bother a lot.To Wen Zong, the name of company do you think?"
I shake to say:"Didn't°yet.H'm, Rong Rong you have what good suggestion have no?"
The Rong Rong slightly and slightly contemplates a short while to say:"Does that call the real estate of Jia Zhi good?The elder brother's name and my names all at, and still imply the meaning of good luck."
The Yu Feng sings to say with smile:"Very good to listen name, Jia Zhi, since easily and fluently, again not tiresome."
I am tiny to smile to tap softly the head of bond maid:"Know, depend on you."
The Rong Rong was knocked this several bottoms by me, acted in pettish of embrace my arm to connect a voice not to depend on, must also on my head lightly knock several bottoms just.Also only in this time, I just realistically feel the Rong a Rong still one is innocent don't the kid of Min,cnn.
We again after company measured the circumstance that a short while funds transfer ownership, cent for time to was lunch.I hence the right here invites two dinings of Ms. Wei.But come from what my idea anticipate BE, when the after meal is me to prepare close book two female kids smile heel what.Originally this hotel is Chen Jia's industry, I basically have no call to close book.Is alas, this little witch doesn't remind an eldest brother elder brother as well, harm I dining front still especially the idea emphasized does I pay and threw to greatly deliver me!
The after meal Yu Feng sings companies to once carry on the cleaning up of end,google, we tomorrow start registration and natural intelligence of new company transfering a work.After these affairs finished doing, we will start carrying on offending of the city north engineering matter of closing.
I prepare to return to purple Yun perfume to continue to transact in the after meal, the bond maid didn't stay in the GZ and returned to together with me.Do I also at the right moment want to ask her the affair concerning white Yu Tan company, so make her get on the car.
I am driving and smiling to say:"Wench, is want big Xing of elder brother to wait upon, still speaking of oneself's darling the generous processing of fighting for the elder brother?"
The Rong Rong squints the Jing Xi smiling of Xi, the voice say:"Elder brother, the Rong Rong is the most lovely, oneself of Rong Rong says."
I nod to say:"H'm, not bad.That you recruit one by one for elder brother for the from beginning to end, if haven't known don't exert of place, elder brother but want big Xing in attendance on of!"
The Rong Rong smiles to say:"Know, elder brother.Rong Rong but the one who have to know, dare not the whole amount tell?Elder brother, in fact I while knowing that Liu An Bang wants to deal with you several days earlier, start making to procure an intending of white fishing pond.So I sent a person to exclusively investigate white all affairs of Yu tan company, particularly is Wu Liang's on the gamble to cause the affair of company bankruptcy I check more very clearly.My person doubted at that time the black dragon would be a backstage manipulator, while Lin Tong then seemed and the black dragon would stir 1.I confused, we natural door and black dragon will be plain to not and greatly ascend rightness, the grandpa how can appoints Lin Tong who will have illicit intercourse with black dragon to be Chen Shi's real estate of old total?
"Afterwards in the survey my gradually understanding a grandpa isn't a senile person, the creeping vine between his in fact very clear Lin Tong and black Long Hui, but because and Lin Jia's bargain so bear down, as long as Lin Tong doesn't let our Chen Jia's affair down, he can't to Lin Tong how.
" The dawn before we prepare to procure a white fishing a pond, my person made a phone call for me to say to cut Lin Tong's person from a batch of datas that the white fishing pond steals and seemed Wu Liang transfers, cuts to use white Yu Tan company a mint of money of of proof material.I hence hurriedly made contact with cousin, let her take a person white fishing the pond check a case.My cousin is a workaholic, hear to have business case that is being excited must almost want to spring up.
"Enter at us white fishing pond before, in fact I know that Wu Liang has already gone to white the Yu Tan companies seek Yu Feng to sing of bother.I agree on with cousin, the cousin helps me to get hold of white fishing pond, but I then help a cousin to check a case.The cousin there sends a person to follow to control Wu Liang and arrived here white the Yu Tan company is behind but suddenly break an agreement not to want to cooperate with me, because she feels if use falsely be of the means help I get hold of white the words of the fishing pond, seem to have no very great dissimilarity with Lin Tong's way of doing also.
"But the cousin is absolutely surprisingly BE, I early sing Yu Feng to hide the material of safe got, and the cousin's person didn't also follow be controled by me of Wu Liang.Elder brother, in fact I allow the cousin to come to white the Yu Tan companies investigate this legal case in the morning, oneself is idea to sing the last hope for Yu Feng especially.But I immediately gave again the hope that the Yu Feng sing completely demolish:There is no data, Wu Liang also lost a trace and shadow, the cousin's case completely could not keep on investigating.I stir up wife's younger sister again to press urgently Lin Tong at this time the pond is to the white fishing press for debt, so the Yu Feng sings finally still to keep own company despair.
"A person from despair to have so some hope, again to the despair, this mental process torments a person very much.From here the Yu Feng sings for cause her bankrupt sky of the square group, Chen Shi's real estate and Wu Liang hate idea double to get up.For revenging, her rather sacrificing self-interest will also cooperate with us.So when I represent you to come to seek Yu Feng to sing to discuss to build up new real estate company, and invite her to be the general manager of the company, in order to to sky when square and Chen Shi practice revenge, the Yu Feng sang and then immediately promised.However elder brother, I in order to beg the trust that the Yu Feng sings, I will you and Liu An Bang's gratitude and grudge reveal to the Yu Feng sing and ask an elder brother to forgive my without authorization behavior!"
I have been silently listenning to the Xu of wench saying.Wench time and energy of cost compare on this affair it I manies don't know how much doubly, but I take advantage of other's work.In view of this, I have no power to blame and scold how her means is of not only clear.But since the whole affair saw, the wench plays the means of wrist already really far and not my honest person like this ability and must ascend.She is helping me to play other people now, but one day will she can't play the wrist to my top in the head?I see a wench that is innocent but clearly gorgeous fine face, at heart only the wry smile is just.
The Rong Rong saw pure my wry smile, suddenly say:"The elder brother worries me hereafter will be disadvantageous to you?"
I hurriedly say:"Where!Wench, the elder brother can have no this meaning!"
The Rong Rong sighs to say:"The elder brother trusts, but says this I can't harm in the world of three people is a grandpa, wife's younger sister and you.Probably I will also calculate you, but I absolutely don't harm your hearts.Elder brother, do you believe me?"
I am some touched, took a look a wench that sincerity of Qiao face, a little bit mum nod.





Book four start a business chapter 112 villa to stand treat
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:12 chapter word numbers:4343


Have already done some works in the perfume company me to start on journey to go home.The time that returns to villa time is it's yet early, so I start doing a flourishing dinner for everyone.Thought of Lin then any and smell a life time the hero once haven't come yet our villa, I made a telephone call for small cloud again and let her invited them and smell a life time hero's girl friend coming to our house to visit.
When I am in the kitchen industrious craft work, Rong Rong but smile happily on the side of looking at me, part and light snow chat, part Ke wear dried melon seeds.
Led a short while, autumn orchid and the pure Yan playing to the GZ going home came back together,Facebook, the home was immediately made by the female kid to turn over a sky.The Xi laughter beats to make a voice, screech, pursue a voice, the voice voice hears.
When I work well more than ten delicious good dinners, the pure Yan happily screams to rush toward to come over and prepares a specialty to clip vegetables to eat while carrying a big dining table one by one.I smile a pull she, picked up a pair of chopsticks to clip a cake of she likes most of Texas the steak simultaneously say to her:"What be used to?Isn't the finger dirty?Say again there is guest today, you also notice for a while very not?If drive your finger 蹧 Ta, let the guest need a meeting how eat?"
Pure Yan part the saliva direct current greatly chew savory steak, simultaneously unclearly ask what guest.I invitation Lin then any and smell the hero of a life time, Liu Xiao Yan coming to villa to visit of the affair told her.Pure Yan this just the lo of eye Chan write full table of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论