2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 87y6ny

No one changed to: the virtue of God, why bother to change the female ghost chart the world into livestock but that the Emperor of Heaven decree, with her ware, off-again commit a sin number,ugg boots uk.

     Yes, and I ware ..... his hand tight, I'm speechless.

     He looked at me and lazy smiles: afterlife road lonely, I gotta find someone to serve. He finished, she pulled me down to jump to go, God! I do not want to do the flies, do not do the abalone, let the fat sea cucumber, Would serve other sea cucumber, sea cucumber ..... God .... this ... how to serve ...

     Jump off the moment he laughing: Who says I want to do the beast come forward. Behind flying a light ball, all of a sudden hit him,cheap ugg boots,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 69o7xb, so he seems to deviate from the desire to jump Yuqiao I hear his the relentless voice said: Damn ........

     I do not know that he danced in the end is what Road reincarnation, before I went into a colorful world, however, I think a serious problem, cure my manual clearly stated that: cure my world is good, drink make it the eye nose tongue limbs are more refined than in the past, more tomorrow; stronger, more healthy. Evil people make it sound, theosophy, soul, Jing Chi eliminate? Gradually tired debilitating,cheap ugg boots; serve to make self-police?, Repentance, re good.

     Ziwei kings to drink cure my, my only one, and the rest he spilled,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 21m9ij.

     ************************************************** *******

     Note:

     The so-called six cycle of Jinqiao, YinQiao, Yuqiao, stone bridge, wooden bridge, bamboo bridge.

     First Jinqiao: to practice fairy was alive, Road Law, Dharma,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 95s8ib, has accumulated a lot of merit by the people, to becoming immortal or into Road.

     The second Road is YinQiao: to accumulate merit and good fruits alive, through the benefit of the people of the community, to become a minister and his manner of God, such as land, enjoy the earth incense.

     The third is the Yuqiao: to surviving the accumulation of merit after, reincarnated as a dignitary of the people, enjoy great wealth.

     The Fourth Road Stonebridge: give people alive merits and demerits mixed after to join the civilian population, enjoy the blessing of the well-off.

     Fifth Avenue is a wooden bridge: to living too much in the power of people passing by to join poverty,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 17e7cv, agony, widows and orphans, et al.

     Sixth Road bamboo bridge: to the wicked, wicked man, divided into four forms to join: one for the child,

没有评论:

发表评论