2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre BMW son to is pleased t

Is charmingly feminine, even a bit bewitchingly beautiful, poison, a hundred per cent of poison woman, also no wonder that Sun Yan 's dance don't dare to show a person by true facial expression, and wear clothes to all want to buy the chest dress of small to wear at ordinary times, and jacket all is generous some of, originally for covering up own shape of devil sort.
Come out a bathroom, Sun Yan dances until enter the door of bedroom, just received me a , haven't heard I open door, Sun Yan danced and then closed the door of oneself's bedroom.Sun Yan dances even lie on the bed don't go to bed, but oneself started a required contents everyday:Male noble family's inherited in the family fixs sincerely a method-Kowloon to return a true through.Until afterwards I knew unexpectedly some unimaginable feeling the true identity that Sun Yan dances, not, should say to is the true identity that male Sun Yan dances, , Mr. household of extravagant, contemporary Mr. household's man at the wheel, will do a drama too much as well in my in front, cheat I am very bitter!
The morning gets up and just opened door, a subtle fragrance kept drilling my nostril, Sun Yan 's dance has already worked well breakfast, very simple and refined breakfast, I who always hardly have a meal could not help drooling as well.Sun Yan 's dance looking at me surprising vision to smile to smile to said:"Still don't hurry to wash Shu to come to have breakfast for a while, my handicraft is good oh, otherwise Be hungry to lose you, I don't like to give an account to the Hong wild goose and the orchid son."I am tiny tiny on smiling, at last appreciate that the favour that Sun Yan dances in early morning lives.
Before description completes, attained dining table, the breakfast is easy, self-made cake, one big glass milk, one dish fruit Shu platter, a fried steak, the nourishment matches very reasonable, I absolutely doubt that Sun Yan 's dance isn't cook's family to be from.Eat voraciously of ate up breakfast, the Sun Yan dance looks contained lookinging at of feeling I:"BE full?""Certainly, so good breakfast, the appetite greatly opens!"I looking at Sun Yan 's dance to say, " you how learn so good handicraft?"Sun Yan dances a soft voice to say:"Mother tells me, want to hold tight a men's heart, want to will be a woman first, secondly want the stomach that can hold tight a man."Sun Yan 's dance finishes saying, is already a bashful and infinite appearance, looking at me some shockedly looking at her, Sun Yan 's dance quickly lent machine to tidy up a bowl of chopsticks to run into a kitchen.Sun Yan 's dance looking at the flowing water of the bowl chopsticks and faucet in the basin to keep Leng absolute being:Bad guy, the somebody elses all say so of 100, you should know my idea ……until water overflow basin, Sun Yan 's dance just return to absolute being.
Attain a car with Sun Yan 's dance top up, I open car, Sun Yan 's dance attained rear row, probably because just of cause, Sun Yan dances silent many, have never sought me again to talk, I also can not find a topic, the atmosphere in the car is very embarrassed, some suppress.Haven't got to door in the school, Sun Yan 's dance said a voice:"Park the car!"Put on brakes, I become overdo to looking at Sun Yan 's dance to one, Sun Yan danced to hesitate to say for a while:"I walk into by myself, so as not to arouse a misunderstanding."I smiled to smile to say:", Is the Yan dance frightened that do the other people say you to cohabit with me or fear that other people's cement takes advantage of a weak point?"Sun Yan dances seeing of Jiao Chen my one eye:"Is flippant!Don't is serious!"Finish saying Sun Yan the dance got off.Stand by the side of the car, Sun Yan dance pair of the head depended toward me near, Jiao Chen of say to me:"Wang Liu Yun, forbid with other people say me last night and you was together!Forbiding says that we cohabited last night, be not, is lived together,Beats by Dre BMW!!Also not BE, is live in a several-storied building ……"
Sun Yan dance feels that oneself more copies more black, a bit anxious get the Duo rise feet.I looking at Sun Yan of looking angry and embarrassed to dance bad say with smile:"Hey Hey, I definitely don't say, I will say to the other people the Yan dance had no last night and I didn't cohabit with me together, didn't even live in a several-storied building with me, nature ……""you still say!"Sun Yan 's dancing really don't know what good, I quickly make reference to:"Like!I what also not say, what also not say!"Have never waited Sun Yan dance again talk,Beats by Dre Electroplating, I drove away car, I really worry again late walk the one step will be fixed by Sun Yan 's dance, although it is said Sun Yan 's dance beat however I, but good male not heel female Dou, this I still keep having to be insistent.
Arrive at parking lot, just gotted off and then sawed east with satisfied look if is male.I am tiny wrinkly to knit the brows, want to leave.If east the male urgently treads to walk to my in front and almost gathers together the small face of "can person" to in my face:"Wang Liu Yun, you really good!Lin Jia's sister just walked you to take a grotesque woman to come home an inside and also be not afraid of to let Lin Jia's sister know!"East if male be full of the tone of threatenning the meaning to let I very bad impression, retreat two, I just evil say with smile:"Did you follow me or hire a person to keep watch on me?However I can tell you, Sun Yan 's dancing isn't my woman, she is Hong wild goose and orchid son to is pleased to look after mine;Still have, you talk and notice to respect other people.Oh, forgot to tell you, the grotesque woman still really once met, at present have a , just she still doesn't know by herself."
If east the male annoys look green, looking at me to turn round to go away, east if male made track for to come up:"Wang Liu Yun, I am really not understand, that male Sun Yan dances in addition to shape still on the whole can, other of is that stronger than me?Why can you accept her but be not willing to accept me?"I didn't realize east if is male, because rounding the person of view is more and more, who don't also thought of that all the dragons university has a history the proudest princess unexpectedly start pouring to make track for a boy, and had a liking for to still encounter brush-off, is really too wide of the mark!"!God, your just positive eye, flow the affairs of cloud to that king and divide my half not very good?!"A boy wolf Hao writes, a burst of coax to smile.If east the male turned round to stare public one eye:"See what to see!"Was public to stretch the next tongue, every where in spread to go, also the discussion is in succession of.If east the male is in the dragons all the image of university it is thus clear that one spot.
Sun Yan dances part go toward to walk in the classroom to, simultaneously remember just east if male flustered and frustrated appearance, the heart person doesn't live a burst of joy:See come to that bad guy not is the main son for judging people solely by their appearance, also not is that see chemisette family background;As long as I am to sincerely treat him, he will definitely accept mine;If the Hong wild goose, orchid son, true thanks you …… Sun Yan 's dance thoughted of that Hong wild goose to seek her talk, the heart was also firmly to want to become my woman.


Chapter 175 heart tells white


Beats to make with Sun Yan 's dance of"cohabitation"ed for two days, waited until a holiday on the whole.Yue Peng they severals respectively go home, then oneself left for CS City to seek me and gave them the address, I intend to leave a school with Sun Yan 's dance.Just came out classroom, if east male emergence with excited look is in the doorway of my classroom:"Wang Liu Yun, do you want to return to?I at the right moment occupy to seek you!"I ain't cold to isn't hot ground of to say:"What matter, say."East if the male tooks a look Sun Yan to dance and look in the eyes in the classroom ambiguous classmate, the incredibly small face appeared rare awkward and shy:"I really seek you to occupy, can arrive to another place say?"Looking at east if the male begs humbly of vision, I had to order to nod, anyway I can not let the classmates say that I didn't tenderness toward woman of heart.I turn a head to say to Sun Yan 's dance:"You return to first."Sun Yan 's dance ordered to nod and tooked a look east if male's one eye came out classroom.
And east if male arrive at the small forest of school, sought Zhang Chang Tiao the stone Deng sit down, east if male no time for waiting's saying:"Wang Liu Yun, I want to go to the villa that the CS City takes part in gold group dragon and go into with father rites,cheap beats by dre, and father still exclusively orders a set of villa for me.We tomorrow morning go to by special airplane, I know that you are a CS City person, you and we a cake of return to, is all right?"I haven't answered, if east male in addition 1:"I and father acquaint with to none of CS City and hope that you can make my guide.Isn't very good?"East if male feeling urgently under unexpectedly held tight my arm to flutter.
I flounce east if the male's hand in a serious manner says:"Execuse me, eastern classmate.You know that I want to dance to together go with Sun Yan .Still have, I sit not to spoil an airplane and also fear that it drops down.I am very timid."East if male piece open mouth:"You …… I ……""still occupy?"My in the mind inwardly keeps smiling, if east the male is unexpectedly blocked up by me could not say words, satisfied!If east the male small face suppresses is finally red, have to tears Ba expect of say:"Wang Liu Yun begged you! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论