2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk Vicky the Jiao that

Stared great super one eye, then smug twist small pretty the waist style style come downstairs.Makes great super one face is embarrassed, depended 1.
That man hurriedly to our way:"Is ashamed, my younger sister's temper is more irascible.If give offense to, also please forgive."I heart the bottom smile, dark way He Xu says and all early saw in the eye.Listens to them simple dialogue and has already made me guess a few matters very obviously, this several rather the grandson of Ge always obviously isn't livinged by one mother.The once was held in the church of, English named Ivy rather young lady, should be an in front, this man's father's two milks living.No wonder that meeting drive Vicky the Jiao that keeps an of Shi Di pretty wench despise.
Is great super to stare at that to twist Vicky that the waist walks to the sports car, cold humed 1.To this kind of sons of rich family I usually nothing important good will of, if not that this man is very well-mannered, I estimate that the words that I connect him can't return, at that moment is a little bit tiny to nod to him, lazy must realize a person again, to the great super way:"I forerunner go to, have what matter you see a little bit tight."Is great supernatural to nod to promise, say with smile:"The inside is so stuffy, the smoke doesn't let to take out as well, and I don't want to go in to make to trap."
Because person in the church is a lot of, only have the last row still free.That man is or so on seeing, tightly get me to sit down.The Hong Sen side head saw his one eye and unexpectedly smiled to smile and acrossed me is a little bit tiny to nod to him.Although this man slightly the feeling is surprised, still very kind and genially and the Hong Sen nod regards.Then open the Holy Bible of long high table very in earnest, rowed one before chest is quietly ten words, listen to what father explain in detail.See is a very devout Catholic.
About led half hour, what father declare Catholic mass be over, that makes the Ivy woman take out some pastries to distribute to taste together for everyone.Slowly distribute we the time here, present special strain on the face, obviously the shadow that day is in her in the mind still however don't fade away.My heart descend on smiling, wonder oneself the performance that day was probably really frightened to death she.Once connected the pastry that she distributes, I a little bit ordered to nod to her, light way voice thanks.
Ivy hurriedly lowers the head to go, even see don't dare to see my one more eye as well, turn round and then walk for the desire, however sit at me nearby of the man suddenly smile way:"Younger sister how all don't divide to order to taste for me!"Ivy a , hope to go toward that man all of a sudden, start to be suffused with pleased and matchless facial expression all of a sudden on the face, surprised way:"Two elder brothers, you how here?"
This young man says with smile:"Christmas holidays ah, certainly have to be homing.I was the day before yesterday, however some matters wanted to handle for a while and dragged along to just come to see you till today."
Because two of him's partition wears me and Hong Sen, the Hong Sen sees their confabulation and then and lightly knocks my right hand for a while, pointed in addition to door, signal hint me to walk out.Then ordered to nod respectively to that woman and the man, way:"Rather young lady, rather Sir, you sit near chat, we don't bother you."
Ivy returns a nothing important, that man oddly saw Hong Sen one eye, way:"You how can anyone know my surname is rather."The Hong Sen lightly vomited an one breath, slowly way:"I what know you surname rather, you pimping time, I still once embraced yours."Said to order to nod once again to him, pulled me to lightly and outwardly come out.Suddenly cannot help but becoming overdo go to, toward that:"Is your mother not so bad?"That man orders, strange way:"Do you know my mother?"The Hong Sen seems to mean to say what, and then endure, facing they flicked to wave hand and turned round and I a cake of walked out.
Ear between spreading that man's voice, just at to the Ivy inquiry way:"Do you know this old Sir?"Ivy way:"I don't know that however ……" has no all of a sudden to dare to say again, obviously mean to say very much we be not what good person, but you do me too much honor noodles to say again.
The Hong Sen slowly walks with me to in the hallway out of the church, shook to shake head, from the language way:"Time well quick ah, turn an eye for quick 30 years.At that time I also and you were about big.Just came to T City soon, saint Ya Lan church also just just set up like.Is alas, the time flows to drip, turning the eye is already a thing is a person not!"
I hardly see Hong Sen so regrets past, not from say with smile:"See to you and rather the relation of house also not- same sort.How, is old mama of that guy that you are one-time old to fond of each other?"Hong Sen ha ha way:"You think to clap a television!Which probably of.However I and his mother are the old schoolmates of junior high school, this pouring is true."I a , way:"No wonder that you and rather the house acquaint with very much."
The Hong Sen is long to give a deep sigh an one breath, had some helpless tunnels:"Before still the friendly intercourse was a lot of, however leading to have was big little since she married into a Hao door***living, person also usually go to abroad, nature slowly little contact, want now, unexpectedly the in a flash didn't see as well for quick 20 years."
Looking at Hong Sen that flower the Mi far recall facial expression in the middle of the white sparse hair and that look in the eyes, I know naturally he just of past makes a town quiet just cover up just, he with this man's mother of also far from general old schoolmate of so simple.Or once say love's entwining is a drama to surmise, but some ambiguous emotions for dying without being ill absolutely can not run.
The age in youth, anyones all have own some recall part of, only or bitter or sweet.Again or in mind a certain corner, even oneself also lacks self-knowledge of the differentiation is just.
The sky drifts snow-white floating cloud, the Hong Sen hopes the horizon, Zheng however along while, suddenly smiled to smile, turned a head to my way:"We leave."I the lowly waist go, way:"I carry you on my back come off stage a rank."Hong Sen a say with smile:"Is true when did I bury quickly?I with difficulty can force to walk several steps and not much toughens again for a while, the next life really must pass through on the wheel chair,www.beats4monster.co.uk."Say to tightly hold tight arm-rest, slowly walk to the down stairs.
The step that looking at his one-steps difficulties to move forward downward, my at heart is suddenly some uneasy, this a moment of he, basically didn't seem to be a to just become big guy of the generation of the lord of mafia Ba, was like more an and the old of destiny stubborn physical fight.I arrive him this age, will be what appearance?While thinking like this I not from lost to smile, was like my person like this, the did it ever communicant imagines future.
For walk too many people of this road to say, the Hong Sen should is a lucky person and arrives this position, the body price of paid also only broke a leg just.But I, even all don't know tomorrow will be what appearance.
Is unique can affirm, hibernate so long, I know that I finally waited until time that should return to.But I ain't hasty at all, life early church I am a matter, be you is to move for wager doing a matter, forever not strategic area with the life.But once coming to a decision, don't turn head forever!
Was great super to push wheel chair to come over, 2 people made an effort together and give° the Hong Sen to hand ascend wheel chair.Is proper we push Hong Sen, is about to round while slowly walking to the entrance to alley parking lot, sees a behind a step voice since, turn head a to see, unexpectedly is father from behind small ran to come over, held up us, toward the way of Hong Sen:" Sen, you stop first for a while, I have a matter to want to say with you."The way of Hong Sen:" Loyalty, have what matter?"
What father call Hong Sen as Sen, but the Hong Sen call his Chen Zhong, know these 2 people the friendship in those early years is uncommon, even if led so several years, identity and positions all have been entirely different, but the slightest don't influence them.
What father hoped me with great super one eye, I know his Qian stage dialogue naturally, is just wanting temporary get around, the Hong Sen has been already said with smile:"Might as well matter, all of them are their own persons, what the matters can say."What father this just gave a deep sigh an one breath, way:"Doing not know how to say is just good.I know this matter to make you help, will definitely make it lively for you, but in addition to you, I don't know to seek who say just good."The way of Hong Sen:"Keep saying no harm, it has been several decades since we knew each other and also have what can not talk."
What father again grow urge one breath, this just one face displeased tunnel:"Just and rather two childes of house come to say with me, rather the surname has already obtained the development right of this ground, ground will be strong line of to tore down this one right away, reform into a large company Xia."
Hong Sen a , way:"Is this slice of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论