2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre australia one eye there is s

In a moment good."
I have fun to begin medium car key, some son antinomies in heart, several times want to speak up me to send you to leave, however is words to always arrive a mouth side to endure.This should be an again easily however of matter, I incredibly can not open.Seem is much more than also because worry to fear own identity to be revealed to go out, to current of I to say, this isn't the most important.The Xiao is hard to know that I ain't afraid, also afraid of.
Or the only explanation, only I have already started understanding, if you aren't intentional to a woman, never go to Liao Rao again in her.My life, is undertake don't rise too many feelings quarrels.
Fill the air damp water fog in the sky, rain is always next, didn't stop of evidence.The Rao is that the last Yan of arch type door in the school is very big, but time grew, the fresh breeze blew place, the person who also let to take shelter from rain feels that the quilt light drizzle drenching is in the body.Looking at Zhang Yin that cringes helpless appearance, I am suddenly some self-reproach, never so, this is the person who once saved me, I even this kind of all wanted misunderstanding, really had a little son be getting more inconsiderate.
Thoughting of this in the heart is getting calmer all of a sudden, in the hand on pressing the remote control, prepare to talk to her, however my words just wanted to speak and had already seen that a surname the girl smiling to Zhang Yin Dao:", Be not, that is your boyfriend.Can be really good to you, rain so greatly returns to pick you up."Zhang Yin hums a way:"How may, you not see him that lazy kind."
However along with view to, her face the top is also one surprise.
Astoundedly not only is Zhang Yin, but also have me.Saw distance a to just stop next of in the for-rent car, unexpectedly hurtled the next youth, saw he open an umbrella, also regardless of underground of accumulated water very deeply, trampled so to accumulate water facing, we hurtled to come over.
"My sky, return is really him.It be making me envy to die again."Zhao Xing girl's Du mouth way.Zhang Yin is also a face to unimaginablely toward to hurtle to boy's way of school door:"Simpleton, so heavy rain you return and think that the gonorrhea is not."That boy is very beautiful and slender, one face Mian the appearance of the Tian, Leng just concern tunnel again all of a sudden:"I am worried about you."Hum a Ji way on Zhang Yin Zui:"Who make you worried, I wasn't a child again."Mouth top although say, on the face but one face concern, light tone way:"Did not sprinkle and see you, all drenching."
Zhao Xing's girl says with smile:", Can not stand you most very much in love of, take me for air.Good, you hurriedly send to Zhang Yin to go home, I could not stood her."Zhang Yin hums a way:"Who say that I want to follow him."The but again re-exports is to that:"Know perfectly well us to there are two people, incredibly takes an umbrella, you have to record my words in mind."Says that boy hurriedly that apologizing isn't only ……
Hey!Looking at at present this acting is simple of be in love story, suddenly have a kind of a lot of things of being easily difficult to express, seeming to be for a while to let go ofs in my heart.This kind of simple love, or be suit hers, in fact time change of not only is me, but owner.
Everybody with have everybody's life track, need not together road.
I take off a coat and lightly cover with on the head, dynasty she heart way a see again, in quick time the facing car stops a blunt son to go out.Pull the moment of shutting the car door, my canthus remaining only feels that she seems to be just to oddly looking at me.I lightly on smiling, dynasty she ordered to nod and slowly closed car door.
The garage sets out and unexpectedly has already grown an unspeakable felling in the heart, isn't a regret, but have so a little disappointed if lose.Only, end like this, quite good!
"Can't, so quick come back?"Open a door at the Hao east, to my way:"The Heng Zi isn't to say that you dug a female to go to, is this quick and then fixs?"He was foolish in Hong Kong for a long time, talked to always have some dialects in Guangdong that can not take off.
I say with smile:"Do not listen to he talk nonsense and call the brotherses, in addition to round to watch of, other all entirely go, now son I invite everyone to eat okay."
"Be subjected to what stimulate, suddenly so straightforward?"Say with smile at the Hao east.I smile a way:"Which, wear in good humor, only saw the brotherses all suppress so long, not the bottom of Di Lao doesn't in the past say.However the wine didn't drink and drank to heart's contented again while staying to polish off old Xiao."Nod a way at the Hao east:"That BE.About should tidy up completely this giblets of Xiao, have I already can't waited for!"
Not only is him, I also can't wait for early.For this a moment, I already the etc. get too long.
Has no words for a night, the weekend came so, at dusk cent, we have already arrived country villa neighborhood in Kowloon to the car, this is E City city a southern vehemence pound reviving old customs of Bo building.It is also a star class that has much of a special feature hotel.I also because the Xiao hard message just knows that here is incredibly also a sky, the industry of star, see to the star agency in sky is really more and more big in the influence of E City, the profession involved touches feet be really have no place not at.
Lead again for several hours, the group leader of star in the sky election will hold in my secret.According to me and the Xiao hard engagement, he has already contacted to like Xiao for me completely, is a member of the witness election guest.
Change group leader such as star in the sky this kind of big association,beats by dre solo, at river lake in isn't a small matter.Although the police stares at very tightly,proceeds from a face now, star in the sky also still invited some gangs associations that usually associate as witnesses.
Originally isn't qualified and participate in its meeting naturally with my resume, however because my Taiwanese contacts deeper cause, the Xiao is completely to still nowise hesitate ground and promise.Certainly, the most important reason is that the Xiao is hard to tell him, I will send him a big gift.
This is a long Xiang bread car.Han Jin Dong in my opposite, detention of a period of time, have already let he the originally healthy skin color become some deadly pale with distressed.Lose a freedom, originally be torment a person most .
I draw back car Lian, the dynasty outside tooks a look and see have no what special and strange appearance, this just buttons up Lei at the cloth on the Han Jin Dong's mouth to pulled down."Want to take me go to which?How, finally want to polish off me?"Han Jin Dong is feebly cold to see my one eye, there is spirit way.
I stare at him the face of that deadly pale, on smiling, Hey ground's way:"Have no necessity, I think that you should also understand, we really need to polish off you, completely have no necessity detain time that you grow so."
Han Jin Dong lightly H'm a , sneer way:"Say so to come, I still have to thank you just to."I am cool on smiling, way:"You how saw me don't relate to, this period of time, really difficult is you, place could not have, I say toward you the voice is sorry."
Han Jin Dong isn't in the scraps ground on smiling, Ji way:"Do not pull, quite good, I know now that you aren't completely Xiao persons, so I am just not understand, why do you bind me."
"Do you really want to know?"I smile way:"Is easy, because we have a common enemy."Han Jin Dong a , slightly some surprised tunnels:"Your meaning, you also want to deal with Xiao completely."
I order, malicious track:"Is quite good, he there is the enemy that kills the father in you.In me, have already killed wife, it hates!You say isn't the enemy whom we totally ask."My in the mind said a voice to young green Anne while saying this words sorry, for exaggerating atmosphere, can lend you of.
Han Jin Dong 1, have some to don't understand tunnel:"Since so, why do you still need to grasp me!Our dealing with him together isn't better!"
I sneer at a way:"Your took him for cat dog?This is an again bloodthirsty however, the cannibalism doesn't vomit the homicidal crocodile of bone!You really think you last can the court's accusing him him serve prison term?You really think white a life time five seek you to come out, for helping you?For the sake of the justice?Is too naive."
Han Jin Dong's facial expression is one An, lower the head to go, light tone way:"I certainly know white a life time five purposes, only you tell me, what another way I can also have to revenge?He can deal with Xiao for me at least completely this is miscellaneous kind of.I as long as can ignore for my dad revenging, other of I what also."This youth rises for a while while saying this words beginning, the voice also starts becoming more and more vigorous.
"Do not be so excited."I light tone way:"I come to tell you how to do."
I pondered a short while, slowly way Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论