2012年11月2日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre Pro ain't concerned can

Talk?I really so lousy, let you disdain to a to attend to?"Allow Ying to slightly take to cry the lookinging at of chamber cloud English.
Open sky of Long Zong Xuan's sword protects a method to really have a headache at the moment, for Xu Ying is to completely don't feel, just is this dessert to move to let his/her own harder choice.Oneself is a door middleman, although can take a wife to living son, one man many wives Be just the lifes of ordinary mortal, the way door absolutely can't allow.Allow the power that the Ying doesn't have one silk ten cents, and oneself together, so greatly being apart from will produce a very great rift, and oneself really would not like to bring trouble her, the life of way door middleman combine isn't suitable for an alacrity well dynamic of Xu Ying.
Lightly sigh, cloud English helpless way:"My true identity you have already known, our margins are really big, and I have already had the wood You the orchid, and you also have eastern clear statement.You are a good girl, this I always have never doubted."
Allow Ying loudly way:"I have never liked eastern clear statement, I am to hope to ask for help of him to forget you, but I can not do it, and I can not do it.No one can replace your position in my in the mind.Is these days of I am really sad, I will lie on the bed to silently shed tears every evening, and I don't dare to make anyone know.I frightened, I really frightened, I am frightened again see you, but again cannot help but wanting to see you."
Looking at to allow Ying tears to fall full Sai, the in the mind of cloud English feels more suffered and lightly wipes out a tears way for her:"The way pupil lives and isn't suitable for you, strong line of and I together you can't get happy.And you all every moment have to have lose me of awakening, also isn't all general mankind with what I battled, each time temporarily each moment I have the possibility to leave human life."
Allow a Ying tears cover the face way:"If all these I ain't concerned, can you accept me?The elephant likes wood You that the orchid similarly likes me and loves me and spoils me, hereafter absolutely can't humiliate me?If I can accept a wood You orchid, at enmity with she is jealous the source let she, can you promise to abandon me?"
Cloud English silently nods a way:"I can not give you what promise, because my words only represent their own wills, the You orchid is the girl of a docile, I know to be ungrateful to her.If she can generously accept you, I will make an effort of maintenance good we three personal worlds."
Allow Ying to immediately looking at cloud English way:"Is what you said true?Would you like to accept me?"
Cloud English point nods a way:"For you, if saying didn't feel that that is bogus.I ain't a person who am good at showing mind, but when love true approach of time, I can't evade intentionally, either.Ying Ying, I am also to like yours, although the all these comes too quickly, but I can know of confidence I's heart, this is to purely appreciate, but the love of sincerely solid idea.Although we are together still an unknown in the future, I will offer my own utmost effort don't make you be subjected to injustice of one silk ten cents."Allow a Ying body up of different didn't disappear with felling, cloud English had been existing worry in uncertainty, but their relations didn't finally establish, he not ability with literally and then of make indiscriminately on a girl's son body.
The pleased pole but Xu Ying of the Qi no longer needs what surplus of words, suddenly rushes toward into cloud English bosom cherry lips to heavily print at he thick solid lips up, a warm current in mind flows to drip and allows Ying to know that oneself has already got desirable thing.The body moment Jiang of cloud English lived and slowly indulged in the tender feelings of allowing the Ying in, respond to her to own love.
This cloud English know that oneself made the taboo of way door and like two people and accepted them together at the same time for an instant, but the affair of feelings be not the rules can limit of live.If make him choose, the way door is as lousy as wood You, Xu Ying's will choose by himself/herself who?Have no two whole plans?Have never indulged own cloud English and suddenly discover for a long time, very short more than two months become a lot by himself/herself and left the binding force of working properly cloud mountain way door to seem to be weak a while arrive is almost a zero situation.If is also follow one's inclinations so before oneself for two months of show mind?Way big righteousness in front in the door is perhaps as a result getting more different?
Cloud English in the mind starts producing a kind of difficult to express discomfort, because oneself, because Xu Ying or because of wood You orchid or is a door?He doesn't know that but mightiness of uneasy make him start doubting his own choice, however he has already understood his own intention, didn't give oneself the leeway of penitence.
Sit by the side of a brook, lightly nestle in embracing of lover warmth, Xu Ying happy way:"Later will we be a so happy life during a lifetime?See sunset and count stars together, you embrace I say that I like to listen to of words."
Cloud English lightly nods a way:"I don't know that but this kind of life is really good.Probably only after getting away from all tie I am myself, in the mind have nothing at all, and then imitate a Buddha what all in mind."Yun Ying feels that the spiritual influence inside the body starts to be eager for action, a kind of pure clear felling spreads in the at heart, he can know of everything of confidence surroundings.On dew drop the grass leaf whom the professional will wither away, let it the shining is one silk vitality afresh, the brook very pure flowing water inside a few very naughty fishes often peep out a surface to vomit a very small bubble.
Mood again enter one step, cloud English can feel his/her own progress, only release just can make the dragon roam about at pleasure for nine days, trap in the marsh of that is the loach, cloud English contain a kind of impulse that wants to look up at sky to give a long whistle.
Again adjusted own felling, cloud English started to embrace Xu Ying Tiao to get up and hurtled the sky to loudly shout:"Allow Ying, I love you!"In the open spaces countryside, his voice from a distance gets abroad.The all over the face disgraces red Xu Ying, looking at an excited cloud English not to know how to respond just good, oneself finally waited until this a moment, depressed with lose all just yesterday's affair, although the later day doesn't know meeting how, but can hold have been all right already now.
Since have already been allowed Ying and discovered everything, concealing the real strenght is a boring affair, cloud English embraces lover of small pretty the waist fly villa once, Xu Ying who fly in the sky for the first time really of violent wind once.
"I also want to fix a way, can you teach me,Beats by Dr Dre Pro?"Allow a slanting head of Ying looking at the resolute and firm handsome face of lover determines of way:"I can not follow you closely and wood You younger sister Lan fight but oneself can be protected by you."
"Fix way but very hard process, aren't you afraid?"Cloud English remembers oneself once was subjected to of various pangs, looking at the look like the weak girl worries of way:"I am afraid that you will can not stand that kind of pain."
"The husband and wife are original and then should share both prosperity and adversity, you can be subjected to of I am similar can, I must learn."Allow the way that the Ying defies spirit;"Unless you lack of impartiality facing not I, want not to make me similar to younger sister Lan of wood You and severe."
Cloud English wry smile wears a way:"In fact there is a strange thing inside your body, cause your Jin vein's being placed in half dozen status, this has an advantage towards fixing a way very, if the guide properly progresses affirmative very quick.However you have already missed the gold stage of fixing the way, if have no fortuitous very difficult attain peak."
"I don't want to attain what peak, as long as can with your heel wood You younger sister Lan together fight shoulder to shoulder all right."Allow the vision of Ying in deeply the decision make cloud English give up to canvass this beautiful girl.In fact have no power similar can be the wife of friar, own mother works properly dint to all have no at 1:00, while isn't own family very fine either?
Return to villa, re- introduced Xu Ying, Han Ping had already had in the mind preparation, do I say so beautiful female kid who see unmoved, she sooner or later will be a little madam.Together the heart source of Han Feng Long voice calls"teacher's wife", let this boldly the spiteful girl again blushed, after all is true this time.From now on, Xu Ying for together starting ownly fixing a career with lover, under the help of white feather Venus, her progress is incredibly more even quick than the cloud English in those early years, this makes Han Feng, Long Xin Yuan is greatly displeased, try very hard to of fix to do be determinedly not willing to lose to this than their primer return"teacher's wife" in night.
Cloud English is happy let them mutually Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论