2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo aster in court

Start to recover down, until everything returns I just have peace of mind at the hush of slowly sleep in this world.
Not realize mistake how long, when I finally get away from darkly slowly open when the eyes spreads to sit from the ground what to come into view is snow-white long a head of hair and a pair of dark eye Tong with moderate ray of light, Leng for a while I just realize that I was tightly grasping this man's hand, quickly loosenning to open a hand but discovering oneself to stay small hand of agnail to unexpectedly grasp his hands to all break.
I am some to ashamedly see toward him, the man of in front has already generously smiled to take out a pure towel to wring dry from the flank water basin and stretch hand to start to give my the Han simultaneously and light and softly wipe face for me to generally and moderately say:"Just your deep slumber had been being crying, wanted to wipe tears for you, but you held tight my hand a while, however also luckily such, you finally pipe down gradually, otherwise do I still really don't know how to like?"
"…… Your voice ……"
My brains that waked up from the obfuscation just isn't just and very very clear, canned be used by he the towel wiped my face,beats by dre solo, didn't also listen to into an ear to his words, just the lookinging at of Leng Leng is in the moment seemed where once saw man, discover his voice to really seem with elder brother You, however elder brother You's voice line is getting aer little bit lonesome than him, can't be like his voice like this humble, but even if is so, that is still elder brother You's voice right.
Is almost a subconscious of I come forward to stretch hand to hug his Bo neck nest is in his bosom twittering's saying:"Speak a few lines and pleased with me again, even if deceiving yourself as well as others is also good, really really want again hear his voice."
"The younger sister of the kid sister, is the voice of my voice and your elder brother like very much?Is your elder brother You?Just you had been calling that name in the sleeping."
The ear spreads of acquaint with but again moderate of the voice make noding of my subconscious, voice low slowly say:"I can't listen to the wrong, is a really exactly alike voice, originally think as long as doing not recall and then can't remember fondly, but after hearing your voice I suddenly miss my elder brother You, really want to go home-"
Make reference to this, I suddenly raise head the vision of using the expectation to looking at an at present man to say:"Excuse me, where am here ?You know country wood of knowing the fire not leaf where is the village ?"
The decoration of surroundings and type residence allows me to set alight one silk I the body copy the hope of world in the fire, but his words immediately make me fall into despair, he is very sorry of say:"The wood leaf's village?What you said is an earthly small village?Is a corpse soul here the field have no wood a leaf the village is in the existence, although the way that you appear is a bit special,the way that you appear only dies in the present generation of the talented person will arrive at here, things of the past already Yi, past everything still all forgets."
Suddenly hear a corpse soul field this vocabulary me originally still have some muddleheaded brains wide awake a while, rub eyes to again and hard conjecture an at present man from his body top and bottom, although he has the long hair of a head of solid white,he looks very young, body form some emaciations seem big disease don't the appearance vision more but abnormality of pure, is a particularly light smiling face to make people feeling very warm, instinct of want to be close ……
"…… You are ……"
The at present man didn't be dressed in that body placard the captain take, I hesitate of looking at the man who is dressed in common kimono, he says with smile, I haven't exported of name, "float bamboo 14 Langs, protect 1313th captain of brigades in the court."
Indeed as expected such, no wonder that the voice of his voice and elder brother You be so like, two personal roots are a voice excellent dub of don't seem to be just strange, in a dream hear of is his voice?
Thoughts of this my mood to can not help some fall low, float a bamboo to stretch hand to daut my head pacify of say:"The younger sister of the kid sister, I know to leave family that arriving at my in the mind alone isn't very pleasurable, don't be sad, your family hereafter will also arrive at here, probably you still have with the opportunity that they have a reunion."
I certainly know that he is comforting me, corpse soul the field is so big where so easily meet, besides here is an Azrael world, I don't think that the fire copies the death of the person of inside hereafter will arrive at here, in the mind nevertheless think, looking at the vision of floating the bamboo concern I still unwillingly show a smiling face to say:"Thank you, eldest brother elder brother, opportunity to wait, to, I call Yu Zhi wave feeling, you can call me small feeling, hereafter please take care of much and more!"
Seem the unwillingness of realizing my smiling face's floating a bamboo lightly sigh tone but don't say what, again see moderately say to me:"Does the small feeling still remember how oneself is arrived at here?"
"How to arrive at here of?"
My mumblingly repeating the fondling of subconscious a temple is some suffered recollections, remember oneself at the meteor street is one personal much more friendly person's combat in that big house, those common of the bodyguard pours a nothing important, but severals read an ability really fierce, early know what all ignore directly got into a demon to turn status, wait I to realize far from good want to take off an eardrop but the basic Teng doesn't make moves and completely be placed in passive status, was almost wanted by very heavy wound to die, then seemed own kaleidoscope wrote an eye to suddenly and automatically open ……
I shoulded don't die?My subconscious lowers the head to see this to just discover I unexpectedly and don't know when toward the oneself the body get into a time to trace status, oneself has already become about 5 years old appearance currently, no wonder that float a bamboo have been calling my kid sister younger sister?
See to me not because the death reason just arrives at an Azrael world of, should is to cross again, don't know database Luo Luo how?Clearly once saying will definitely go to save his, result but accident arrive at here and luckily in advance have Yan to make a phone call to the white, he should has already saved database Luo with Lai bacterium Luo?Database Luo Luo affirmation can't occupy of, is he the important role in the hunter, didn't complete engagement next time meet to apologize to him good ……
The ear suddenly spreads of lightly a cough voice the thoughts and feelings that interrupt me, I of the intelligent return from own world lira a while some sorrily see to float a bamboo, he tolerates of smile joke language to moderately say:"Is really ashamed, you just waked up should good good rest of, but this problem I have to get your answer, please forgive."
Float consistent humble words of bamboo to unexpectedly appear tough tone to really come from my idea to anticipate, this basically isn't his behavior!What I amazed looking at generally accepteds easy mark of at present this Azrael inside and sees his moderate vision unexpectedly contain how many sharp, body immediately one Lin, inwardly vigilance listen to him continuing to say:"I ask again once, are you how to arrive at here?Even if is travel a disaster can arrive of also only flow soul street, you is how work properly wall to release through a 瀞 hide a soul film into 瀞 to work properly a court?"
Listen to float my forehead of moderate words of bamboo but have already cannot helped but coming out cold sweat, I am no longer the innocent girl who sees a comic and animation the handsome boy drooling, know to express in not equal to comic and animation of some affairs naturally so fine, trip disaster-is the psyche with didn't arrives at corpse soul fields without authorization after the guide of Azrael, at corpse soul the field be seen as the calamitous cause, don't know a to protect to beat in to have no, otherwise I this doesn't know that the reason why gets into the 瀞 works properly a court of the trip disaster be probably about to give an account here!I don't think 46 rooms in the center, those old curios will pass me this can come in and go out 瀞 to work properly an identity unidentified trip disaster in court.
Still and just and inwardly consider a counterplan in the heart, see I the shape of nervous discomfort float my head of touching of bamboo conciliation to say:"Do not fear, I can't to how are you?Just you suddenly appear in the 瀞 to work properly a court I have to have an explaination to the top, otherwise Xing soldier those people affirmative visit relatives from come over to interrogate you, if is that they interrogate ……trust, I can't hand over to the Xing soldier you!"
Xing soldier!Is the be responsible for punishing to the illegal compatriot and assassination of organization!I at this time really matchless with gratitude bamboo to my protection, indeed as expected not the Kui is a generally accepted easy mark, if he really I hand over to the ground Feng leads of Xing soldier, estimate to wait for me at this time of is tiger Deng and hot pepper water!
The voice that floats bamboo moderate Mou son and elder brother You's likeness makes me unbearable to want to say everything to him to listen to, but words arrive mouth side the but again don't know how to say and say I now is live a person isn't whole?Still say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论