2012年10月29日星期一

www.headphones-fashion.com ding rest gram the

Equaled a control to live the whole space organization, so, you think space organization of big old, really pass him?"
"You!?" ten point a to hold, leisurely the orchid blunt keeps a way:"I know that you hasn't been liking me, so now, you would fool I say cloth thunder the gram is really black to help godfather, right!? I can't believe yours!"
"That's right, I am to don't like you, because he nearby of woman, I am to see many, but you and they are completely different."
"I-"
"You let Mr. Green as you again and again abnormal, also make him change himself for you again and again, you make him start expecting the life that can lead ordinary people more …… you- you are the only woman who may harm to die him!"
"Yous, you blah! I am impossible meeting ……" thoughts of result, valley leisurely the orchid double shoulder doesn't live to shiver!
"I also hope I am ridiculous, so, I can believe that you don't hope that Mr. Green is you but dies as well, is?" is more opposite than her Hai to fear to, Fu Luo seems to be to have no feelings.
"Luo of the Fu, is who came?" just just entered the cloth thunder of building rest gram, the doors haven't closed, drive the underneath several people's conversation derivation room.
He the good elephant hear leisurely the voice of orchid.Suddenly, cloth thunder gram Lian eye a smile.Know perfectly well a way leisurely the orchid person is in Taiwan, is not likely to appear here, he still keeps wanting out and seeing.
The view Pie leads Fu Luo in the hall and Kang Na and be the third figure to clearly reflect person's eyelid, he immediately for of a stare blankly.
Suddenly, the his eye bottom has the joy of hard description.
"Leisurely orchid!?"
Still too late enjoy the fine felling of joy, cloth thunder gram because of discover she too pale facial expression but suddenly surprised.
See him, she should together he is similar happy, but, have no, she Mou light Qi hatred ……because of, she should not appear at all here!
"Is who quasi- you leave Taiwan!?" his facial expression is furious, the anger queries.
Look up at a station to be on the second floor railing of he, she sees in the position of inside, waist stomach in the shirt that he turn over to fly aweather and tie up white gauze.
"You …… are you really black to help leader?" blinks eye bottom of unwell, she asks.
"I ……"
Accident drive the fact for exposing, teaching cloth thunder the gram is a bit distress, but also be furious to go to a pole-

Send to back owner, inclined shoot but the person's sunlight, shine upon a luxurious residence hall of empty concuss with desolate.
The cent stands 2 people of hall thing two sides, sink to immerse at respectively of thoughts and feelings in.
A light You vetoes and break hall of dead silent.
Before"you not yes." stands still French window suddenly, take a distant view distance blue sky leisurely orchid, thought of what, produce Xuan to lead a body, take the last silk hope, rush to not the distance facial expression is severely cold of he.
"They say that you are black to help eldest brother, in fact you not yes, right!?" she anxiously asks.
Must be where wrong, otherwise, her cloth thunder how may the gram be the person of underworld?!
"You not are yes, right!? you with that kind of the mafia organize, some relation also has no, is is not!?"
As long as the cloth thunder gram says be not, she definitely believes him!
This must be someone to intentionally design!Thought of she wants of answer, leisurely the orchid eye bottom Shan wears the ray of light of hope.To, must be the member of his household, because oppose her and cloth thunder gram together, so just intentionally discredit a cloth thunder gram with this kind of bad means, their end purposes are to want to kick out her!
"Cloth thunder gram, your family's quality, incredibly for rushing through me to walk and then designing you and discreditting you liking this, the he, theys are true …… really too bad, right?" tightly seizes firmly his hand, she smiles well force.
Her cloth thunder the gram is proper of the business person is the owner of Green international department in group Taipei, he isn't likely to have relation with mafia.
"Not to." he shakes head and give of isn't the answer that she wants.
Don't see his shake head, don't listen to his veto, leisurely orchid corner of mouth light Zhan, continue to seek to get away for him of reason.
"Because, they know that kind of black help very terrible, the nobody will would like to be stained with a side with them, so, your family want to recruit with this to frighten me and deal with me, do I leave you and right?"
"Not to, always oppose us for no one together, all of that everythings are that you think by yourself ……"
Is to harm the fact and elucidation of her heart, leisurely the orchid chooses not to listen to and choose to interrupt his words.
"You to …… you to I so good, again so gentle and soft, how may be black to help tycoon? cloth thunder gram, do you say that all of them spoke amiss and righted?" tightly grasps his hand, leisurely the orchid Mou light Qi however, imprecation write his nod.
But, see into she Ning tears of Mou, hope her pale but beautiful facial appearance, cloth thunder gram Mou light gloom.
"Not, I am." true facts fact has already put at at present, he can not deny as well as conceal again."Space organization really is England is the biggest to is black to help, while I am really an incumbent leader."
"Not! you aren't likely to be! are you playing trick and right?" is a radiant drop of tear, slide her cheek.
Hope her, he shakes head.
"I hasn't been hoping you interfere with, interfere with my business in England, make you not go to work to the company, is don't hope that you know all these, is hope your happiness, can't have a change because of my personal status."
"You ……" closes tightly tears Mou, she closes lightly to bite lips.Is true, she loves of the man is unexpectedly a mafia member!
"For the sake of you, I spare no efforts to protect your pure world, worry you may which day will suddenly come to one for me to be like today "surprise" like this, I still want moxa Lun, they think a way to fish out your money, but, now …… you let my all of the whole effort waste! is that you broke all these by yourself, is the house that you ruined me by yourself to you!"
Fist a fist, the cloth thunder gram anger sees her.He blames her!Blame her to suddenly run London, blame her the true facts of revealing the fact, blame her to reveal his camouflage!
"If you don't conceal all these, I again how can ……"
The person whom"do not well conceal all these!? your seeing you by yourself is what appearance now!" should get angry is just her to, but this a moment, the cloth thunder gram far still wants exasperation than her.
Her hand is shivering, her tears roll over in the eye, she fears his personal status and also fears whole body dither, this ……this his too much to bear that teaches to love her!?
"You say by yourself that I if told you at that time, I was England of black helped eldest brother, you probably accepted thus of I!?"
"Is, I-" her facial expression shakes E.She doesn't know that she really doesn't know, she has never once thought one day, oneself unexpectedly will run into being like his man like this.
"If are you willing to be law-abiding and lovely stay in Taiwan to wait I to return to, isn't very good so today!?"
"But, yous, you how can so to me!? you think to leave me in Taiwan, can't I know all these during a lifetime!?" she Qin tears cry.
"Is not now at least!" he roars a way, "at the beginning you say that the household that you fear me can not accept you, I tell you, at the beginning I worry more after knowing fact true facts, you can not accept me and I nearby of owner!"
"You-" tightly bites lips, she the Ning tears see him.
"However, you know now it's also good, so later I need not conceal you what any further." suppressed the exasperation of chest, the cloth thunder gram deeply took a suck at long spirit, dispassion say.
"Not good! such an also not good!" she clenches fist an anger to call.
"You!?" he the ash Mou is one Chen.
"You call me hereafter how do!?"
"Later? later you are similar to lead your pure day, if you liked, seeing you is to want to move to London to live, or continues to stay all don't relate to in Taiwans,www.headphones-fashion.com, I will depend on you."
"You want me to be like similar before? probably? did you think this probably!?" why he can say an affair so in brief!?
"Why impossible? as long as you are to sincerely like me and love me, we still can be like similar before continued together of, is not?" suddenly, he thoughted of, "if you would like to, we can get married right away."
"You-"
"I can give you a grand century wedding, I can let you the proud station is in front of the church, accept owner to your wish ……"
"Not!" suddenly backs an one step, she is fierce to shake head, "I have no way to get married with you in this case, I just just knew you are …… not, I can't married you like this!"
"You!?" his Shu holds a pair of boxings, the with angry look anger sees, "why!?You not is say to love me?You aren't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论