2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre Pro kicked to go out t

Walked to come into a prime of life big fellow from the doorway, be dressed in a simple jacket, his shape was tall and big in stature, but walking gait extremely the elegance is fast, several steps walked to come over from the doorway, but connected some step voices to all have no.And, clear I and my under charge several people blocked up his road, but his body left one side right one side of, it happened that quick of this several people's blind side in the center wore to come over from we and even acted quickly must even I didn't see clear!!
He skill action thus fast, but it happened that take a kind of unspeakable calmly boldness of vision, in a moment of, have already arrived at the doorway of doing the martial field, toward that young man, reprimand angrily to a way:"I in normal times in teach you, forbid proud complacence, young of, don't not know immensity of the universe, did these words all forget?"
That young man is one face injustice, but honesty of hang the head down, should 1:"BE, teacher!"
This big fellow is once turned round and looking at us, slowly way:"I am this of building lord, don't you want to kick building?"
This person height one meter 80 or so, tiger carry bear waist on tiger's back, extremely stalwart, everywhere face, the face outline vomits, vision brightly, about the about 40 years old age, he goes toward so human face front a station, but immediately livinged Zhi for several cents if the generosity of spirit of court Yuan come!
But it happened that of, be his eyes saw me of time, the facial expression immediately has variety!And I, also foolish live,Beats by Dr Dre Pro!
Facial expression of the face of this inside year man, the reality is weird, then is surprise, finally that surprise at moment become wrath for an in fine threads all!
He fully stares I saw for a long time, then suddenly long long tone, the Hey Hey sneers at 2 and raise finger I:"Good!Good!Early hear on of mafia in Vancouver in nowadays well-known mafia headman, call what'little five elder brothers', and then say to call what'five Yes'……Hey!Good!Good!Is incredibly you unexpectatively!Well you Chen Yang, well don't learn, you incredibly became a rascal headman!!"
"Mama of, you say what!Who is a rascal headman!"I haven't delivered words, the hammer son of my under charge is a short fuse, he the inside respect me most and hear someone to my speech disrespect in normal times, immediately the first hurtled to come up, throw a fist and then beat to this big fellow.
I originally have been stunned speechless and by this time just suddenly return to absolute being and saw the hammer sub- one punch to beat the noodles door of this big fellow quickly, I hurriedly in just in time shout 1:"!!Show leniency!!!"

Chapter 84 【old things of the past 】 (next)



Bang!
See this big fellow stand to where connect the meaning that avoids being seen at 1:00 all have no, seeing the hammer sub- one punch already quickly beat medium he, but he the sudden foot quickly play to kick for a while, even didn't see clear his action, then that"bang" of a later on, the hammer son has already been directly kicked by him thwart play to go out ……
Luckily I shouted that, hammer son drive once he kicked to go out, the bone Lu falls for a while, just is shaken on the ground body hair wood, but didn't be subjected to what injury.
This descended the persons whom I bring to all begin, preparing for a fight would upwards rush toward, and I hurriedly shout loudly 1:"Stop!Is quickly away with it!Who all forbid to begin!!"
I hurriedly stretch out hands a pulled me to nearby stand on two most anterior brotherses, then block the person of behind with my own body.My facial expression also in a twinkling grew better to change here and kept to straightly looking at in front, this big fellow, the vision was more complicated, but finally of, I even have already felt to seem to be a bit moist in the eye socket.
I am O.K. like to dare not believe and wiped to wipe eyes hard, Zi cautiously and thinly this big fellow see time, this just finally sure of oneself really don't see wrong.
Then.I not only didn't angry and had already on the contrary smiled!
I turn head first a pull hammer son the wood get up from the ground, the hammer son didn't be subjected to what wound, but made an effort to sway to sway head.The way of Du Rang:"I depend!One feet very quickly, Lao Tze even see don't see understand, this feet get wrong!"
I smiled to clap to clap his body last get soil, I even am taking happy pleased tone of several cents to say with smile:"Do not wrong or not, don't say to is you, this leg was that I is unable to dodge."
I released hammer son, respectfullly polite respectfully walk to the in front of this big fellow, honestly the hands hang dint, lower the head to sink a voice and shouted 1:"Master elder brother!"
I shouted so 1.Immediately of, the person of whole field, in addition to I and this man outside.The owners are all surprised to be getting more foolish!!
This big fellow still face up take wrath to looking at me, he seems Zhang Kou have to say what, but seem and endured, just took complicated vision to deeply see my one eye.
I hurriedly to nearby of the brothers sigh a way:"Is alas, you don't the Leng wrote.This is my senior, my eldest brother!A s all let go of the fist ……alas, need not beat.My senior, beats me with eat a cabbage so easily, where are you an opponent?Hurriedly came over to once see my senior ……"
But my senior don't do me the honor and towarded me to heavily hum 1 and have already dropped a face to walk into to do to go to in Wu Chang.
I am so been by him so many people's noodles Pie on the spot, but the slightest have no wrath, just wry smile 1, toward under charge person to put a hand.West Luo sits on the wheel chair, he is also that one face is shocked:"Just 5 ……he.Is he really your senior?"
I looking at west Luo and peeped out sorry and ashamed earth's surface feeling on the face:"Let …down…west Luo, he is really my senior ……alas, today is to come to revenge ground for you, but my unexpectedly contusing your is my senior."
West Luo Leng for a while, he sudden face up peep out strange ray of light:"I depend!He is your senior!His effort is so marvelous, incredibly is your senior!Is small five!Your senior is a treasure Zhi woodland person?You …… you***is also Huang Fei Hong's Tu son Tu?I depend-!I depend!!"His excitement immediately sighed tone for a while:"Is alas, no wonder that I beat however he ……" he seemed to see ground of my face compunction, saw with half an eye my meaning:"Just five, don't say, I understood your real intentions.H'm ……pour is the son whom I also contused your senior, our 2 people harms about, I don't suffer a los as well.Is alas ……just does this affair how can become such?"
"Treasure Zhi wood ……I don't know that my senior is incredibly a treasure Zhi the wood's person as well ……alas, not to, my teacher is also a treasure Zhi the wood's person?But not to, my teacher has never lifted in those early years!"
I looking at the front door of doing the martial field, the in the mind isn't to do know indiscriminately in succession how much state of mind all flowed out out all of a sudden ……
……
In those early years, I the 10 years old ground of time did obeisance at originally thought under the teacher door the teacher is that an unattractive little barber in the county city, while I was only to completely be placed in a curiosity of young little boy and plused under the smoked pottery of the novel about swordsmen and the effort movie, unavoidably will to learn force creation interest.
But in that case, my a person leaves the parents go to school in the school in the county city, the Gu body of a boy is in the other parts of country, unavoidably will be humiliated by those other boys in the school.I am again a boy of other parts of country, nothing important friend, temperament also Ao, the temper is also hard, peacetime inside and other male classmate dozens fight what of, very normal.In fact the parents sent me the school for going to that county city to study completely in those early years good for the sake of me, because the school of that county city was all saving all well-known of, entered higher school a rate very of Gao.
The opportunity of a fortuity, I am a certain to release from school of time, again and a few male classmates fight, once I beat three, finally be beaten nose bleed, the corner of mouth also broke, the school took to tear to pieces.The place that we fight for the beauty salon doorway in teacher, my peacetime cuts hair in this beauty salon, the teacher is one to look like kindly old man, see I be humiliated by several individuals, come out to rush through those boys to run.
He knows that I am a Gu body to go to school in the other parts of country, own house not at local.The teacher all has no son during a lifetime and seem this kind of little boy specially like for me, he gets me to enter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论