2013年1月27日星期日

Facebook our colleague

Want the female that deal with him especially the body of work at tiny shiver.Anyones all have strong one side, anyone also all has weak one side, more strong person, so in a certain aspect more weak.
Ling Tian soared to turn off a faucet and used the towel wipes for the moxa rice dry.Ling Tian soars and is a burst of to excite while coming in contact with that delicate slippery ground of Jiao Qu, he immediately control lived to burn inside the body of flame of sexual desire, after once having experience, Ling Tian soared to also know how to come to control oneself.The moxa rice has been lowering the head, Ling Tian soared to embrace her to go out and suddenly understand to come over while being the tears that he sees the moxa rice rolling to fall.Especially the this female work combines to be different from he imagines of so strong, and she is also a women, a normal woman, one is weak of woman.
"I already the heel others company once measured.If"Ling Tian soars to control own feelings, " you sincerely want to join us this troops, you can stay, we will give you equal ground treatment, and regard as your our colleague."
The moxa rice suddenly rushed toward to come up, an embraced Ling Tian to soar.
"We ……" Ling Tian soared to uncover those 2 to embrace his hand.
"Not, don't……" moxa rice embraces with Be getting tighter."I all otherly don't , want ~only ability at your nearby."
Ling Tian soars skin of head a burst of become numb, he hesitated for a while and asked a way:"Why pick medium I?"
The moxa rice sticks on his back."Is not that I pick medium you, is that you picked to win youself by yourself."
Ling Tian soars the meaning that didn't understand this sentence.
"From the first, I know that you aren't a common run of people.And your heel other men are all different."
Ling Tian soars to almost extremely pour.In addition to hold out for long time sex superman one etc., and the born natural intelligence is quite good outside, in the technique, the technique even is feelings, he wants than Li Ming Han and connects Yu Min, even is that the virtuous good Yuan playboy like that is very bad.
"I not is say this."The hand of moxa rice soared an underground body to touch past to Ling Tian."I am to say.You naturally belong to that kind of to control the other people's person, not the other people come to control you.Only you, can provide a sense of security for me, only have you, can promise my safety."
Ling Tian soared to loosen tone, this words didn't°yet were so disgusting at least.
"Moreover, you are the first to make me feel a contented man, the first lets my control doesn't live my own men."
"It is enough."Ling Tian soared to hold tight the hand that have already arrived a lower abdomen department, " you have what demand though say, I will satisfy you as far as possible, but you have to understand 1:00, our nonentity anily feelings, we also the nonentity anily relate to, this is just a cooperation, I need your intelligence report, while you need what, you can put forward."
"Really have no the least bit feelings?"Moxa rice suddenly bewitching smile get up, climbed into Ling Tian soars of bosom, " this is your first time?That I am your first women,does really a little feelings all have no?"
Ling Tian soared to endure the impulse that that crazy old woman Niang fling out, he still needs a moxa rice to provide intelligence report now.
"I know that you have felling ground, your affirmation contains felling ground, is be not?"
"Is all right, even if I have a felling, that doesn't represent feelings as well."Ling Tian soared to deeply absorb tone, " in addition to the request for starting making, what request do you still have?"
"Nothing important,google, as long as can together go with you."
Ling Tian's soaring basically doesn't believe these baloneys, the moxa rice is a spy, at least is is accepting to train a ground of spy, but connect Yu Min say very clearly, the spy's tallest purposes all want to keep on living, keep on existing, for the sake of the existence, the spy can do anything,cnn.So, moxa rice everything done by these, at Ling Tian soar to seem all for the sake of the existence, for canning keep on living.
"This is my only request, join you, and do your assistant."
"This is impossible, I have no assistant, and ……"
"And what?"The moxa rice sits at Ling Tian soar of body up, " did you have lover?"
"Not …… I ain't this meaning, I am to say ……"
"If you don't promise, that I even if die, can't make you telling you, either inquisitive affair, if you force me, I will give you false intelligence report, when the time comes ……"
"Is all right!"Ling Tian soared to bite to grind teeth, he had to endure this tone, " I can make you follow me, but you can't become my assistant."
"That what am I your ,Facebook?"
Ling Tian soars to have a little a head big, although had experience,BE coping with a woman, he still seemed to be too childish.
"Be not willing to answer?I knew."The moxa rice legs fenced in Ling Tian to soar, " waits we to get to the United States so, I tell you."
"Do not go, you will tell me now!"This next Ling Tian soared to really come to fire.
"Are you afraid of?Is "the moxa rice sticks tight Ling Tian soar, " afraid that I ran and still feared that I abandon you?"
"You ……" Ling Tian soars to really think a claw to chock to death this crazy old woman Niang.
"That are you afraid of?"
"Tell me you how get hold of'key'before, you can not go to the United States."
"If don't take me to go to the United States.I can't tell you."
Ling Tian soared to bite to grind teeth, he wasn't afraid another, afraid of is to the back of the United States, moxa rice
Escape, think the way report to the police to CIA, that gets into the insurance of the member of team of the United States when the time comes.
"Do not you believe me?I once said, I revealed to have already been getting tooer many for your things now, if CIA the words known.Affirming will remove me, and, CIA is also.:Say."The moxa rice sticks Ling Tian soars of ear the small voice say, " and, I am already you ground woman, is your oriental to value this relation very much?That are you still afraid of?"
"First, you aren't my woman, our this relation is to have no feelings basal."Ling Tian soared to force oneself to calm down down, " secondly, your words can not also confirm.I also impossibly and completely believe, at least, help us at you Yuan the virtuous good extrication come before, I can't completely believe you."
"So, I tell you, if don't take me to go to the United States.You basically can not find'key'.Even if I tell you, it is can hardly for you to also approach'key', more impossible acquire desirable thing there from he, only I just can make him open mouth, this is the only way."
Ling Tian soared to bite to grind teeth, the words of moxa rice were very likely to be true.That controls into secret room key ground the Tai is virtuous is a moxa rice one-time male friend, and it is very likely have already been confused by the moxa rice, this is probably a way that CIA promises virtuous loyalty of Tai.If there is no moxa rice.Even if made Tai virtuous fingerprint.Voice line, and retina.It also is not likely to make the password of opening the door, don't more impossibly get hold of the password of that set calculator.
"If you don't believe me, can pack into bomb on me, I know a kind of miniature bomb, can send into heart from the blood vessel and control from a distance to set off, if I betrayed you, you can set off bomb at any time!"
Ling Tian soared to contemplate for a while, then ordered to nod."Is all right, this condition I can consider, certainly, need time."
"We have plenty of time."Moxa rice ground the hand follow again Ling Tian soars of the chest kept on slipping, very quick ran into that impressionable of part."This runt didn't obey again and saw, must well teach it for a while!"
Ling Tian soars a surprised, can he be still slow one step, just wanted to climb, was pressed by the moxa rice to pour at bed up.
In addition to yacht, turned a turn of Li Ming Han with connect the Yu Min ran back again.Ba Si in the radicle altogether just more than 8 persons, the population of Tarawa doesn't arrive 20,000, and all of big parts are a soils Zhao residents.:Find out the suitable, ideally provide deluxe service ground place, the result slips away back in less than 15 minutes.
"We see a sky to soar how."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论