2012年12月3日星期一

beats by dre uk nation …… The

"Is sorry!"
"Is sorry even if?Can let to kill a person resurrection Zha?"Middle age women more say it's more angry, finally one mouthful phlegm past, is hanging on general's eyebrow.
General didn't wipe and freed to that thick phlegm from the eyebrow pendency, then followed cheeks to get down a jaw slowly of fluxion.General have no again say what, also have no at do what, turn round to leave.
"Calculate, we the stem what still stem what, not worthwhile annoy with this kind of life!"The middle age women continuously wave hand and signal hint the aged to spread.
That old Red Army puts on clothing, vision hurtle general's figure hurl to at last and together disdain to, then weigh and fight on the Chu's Milky Way field with other old men.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"General, how did you come this time?"The easy general faces general into home and raises head to took a look clock, the detection is already dead hour 12:00.
After easy general takes general to den, general is self-effacing to sit down, lead for a long time just say:"I …… seek you to have a little a matter ……"
The easy general up and down conjectures general and very carefully asks:"I hear that you go out today of time, meet some affair?"
General is nerveless to put a hand:"Nothing important ……"
"You seem to be not that comfortable!"The easy general notices general not only the emotion is deep and low, and the whole individual seemed to be old many, completely not if that spirit Shuo in the past days the old soldier of the Shuo.
General hears this sentence and wretchedly smiled:"Is comfortable, I am very comfortable, never so comfortable lead ……"
The easy general not too smiled to smile naturally:"That good ……"
General's wreath attended to den and asked:"You are still working?"
"Yes, a lot of works want processing ……" general says and stretched a lazy waist:"If not that you came, I didn't know what time!"
"H'm, if pull from the bed you, I will excuse me very much!However look now, I pour to remind your rest!"Was tiny to shake to shake head, general praised a way:"You are this old boy, enough respect-work!"
The easy general freely said 1:"Want to study with you,beats by dre uk!"
The suddenly positive color of general asks a way:"Is old easy, so several years, you always say so, don't feel that oneself's great void is false?"
The easy general is stunned speechless, a short moment just asks a way after:"Are you what mean,beats by dre solo?"
General didn't answer face to face, but suddenly asked a way:"You know I am in those early years what serve as soldier?"
The easy general slowly shook to shake head:"Do not know."
"At my childhood, the county city once held an English mold public lecturer, my father took I walked ten in the hill path listenned to ……" general made reference to here, the vision became unprecedented and deep and completely sank into for recalling things of the past:"The give a talk or lecture of, is four combat heros!They say in the on the stage and continuously applause under the set!I that envied at that time,cheap beats by dre, wished oneself if one day could sit to that on the stage as well as be so respected by people, should have much good ……"
"Hence did you serve as soldier?"
"Yes ……" another general smiled, but the smiling face this time to the person feel is a Qi very much however.





The fifth decisive battle time chapter 99 changes sides in war one shot
Renew time:2009-11-110:59:12 chapter word numbers:5070

Silently very long-term, general suddenly and immediately after said such a:"I was so a soldier for several years, although the position enough Gao that finally does, have never fought once …… unique of once, the gun muzzle aims at of, is oneself originally should protect of ……"
Suddenly the easy general station rises, strain of ask:"Old, you how exactly, the blah is some what!"
General Qi however smile, put to put to signal hint easy general to sit down, then continued own topic to say:"In fact I nothing important selfishness, sincerely of for the sake of this nation ……"
The easy general heavily ordered to nod:"I know!"
"We are two together and work for many years, at the beginning you should be my under charge, but because you did and my quite the contrary choice, result you became my under charge now!"General gave a deep sigh an one breath, meaningful say:"Although this several in the last yearses, you always lay it on with a trowel me,I know that to isn't all sincere talk!"
The easy general tooks a look general and involuntarily lowers the head to go and indirectly admitted:"In fact I still keep respecting yours very much ……"
"You one personal high regard I have what use?"General smiled more badly and smiled two go muddy tears to gush from the eye socket:"We 2 go shopping to walk a turn of, the common people saw you will clap a palm and see me will point at a bridge bone to scold!"
"This ……"
"Is old easy, in fact, I should respect you just right!"
The respect that comes all of a sudden to general, the easy general doesn't know should how reply, have to ask a way:"Do you want to acquire the approbation and compliment of owner?"
"Rightness!"
Hesitated a short while, the easy general drum foot courage said:"I feel that at least this lifetime, Be getting more impossible!"
Easy general says "impossible", but doesn't say why impossible, but two people's in the minds are all very clear.
"You say right!"General's point nods, and then says:"Seeing to can the next life is diligent!"
Easy general Pie Pie mouth:"My the truth actually says that you don't get angry!"
"Why do I have to be angry?If the other people said the truth I get angry, so a long while ago should grieve!I regret now of BE, these in the last yearses didn't listen to more some truth and poured is listenned to many horse fart!"
The easy general hears after this sentence, said four words:"And listen to then clearly!"
"I am after all old, already didn't what can continue diligent future, can hope that the posterity will draw to take these precepts."General says, takes out an envelope from the bosom and put the in front of easy general:"Please for me and transmit chief to the No.1!"
The easy general tooks a look that envelope, didn't touch:"What?"
"My resignation.", General adds to say:"I will resign from the whole public positions."
"Do you think?"
"Yes."General makes an effort a point to nod and tells easy general:"I think already like, take a whole family go to most the island of south, there is 1 there giving up very good, suit to retire to enjoy life!"
"Why don't you hand over in person?"
"I don't want to see one more number chief, I concealed a lot of matters, so there is no face seeing."Giving a deep sigh is a , general says again:"I believe No.1 the chief will definitely grant!"
"Now that you think so, I didn't say what."(, The cellular phone stands wap..Cn)
"I thought that only resigning is still not enough, should bring order out of chaos ……"
Easy general Yang eyebrow very thick eyebrow, anxiously ask:"Are you what mean?"
"I have already orderanied to release a huge strength east, for old gold there of matter, I can say very sorry."General took out one again Luo very thick letter paper, handed over to easy general:"This is my self-criticism book in there being also much behavior of mistakes to the false route and policy that I carry out, all did ego critique."
The easy general point nods:"Good ……"
"I can make of only have these."General's station is started and suddenly seemed to be easy a lot of, how much some resumed the countenance in the past days:"Is old easy, like stem, free see me!"
Also the easy general station is started and makes an effort points to nod:"Take good care of."
General leaves it Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论